New Workshop Machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Adendorff

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hi Guys,

After not having done some real machining work in oh Hell I don't know how long my dad and I decided it was time to tackle a new machine for the workshop. If I can get the machine built and running like I want to We can up the production at Rockfox by about 20%. That is an enormous jump and will make me a much happier man as currently we are just not able to keep up with demand. Now that is not a bad thing in itself but it is still a problem that I would like to take care of.

Now I wont be telling you exactly what the machine does and lets see if someone can figure it out. What I will say is that it has a direct input into our crashbar production. If all goes to plan I want this machine up and running by the end of this weekend. Started working on it on Wednesday and I must say it is a treat to be back on the machines for a change. Made from old tubing I had in the workshop I bought some Phosphor Bronze to use as bushes (No Idea that it was that expensive)

So here are the photos as we started working on it, will ad some more photos tomorrow and then give you another hint as to what the machine will be used for.

See you guys tomorrow.

Attachments

• The Start.jpg
    The Start.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 639
  • Lathe Work.jpg
    Lathe Work.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 637
  • Tubing and bronze.jpg
    Tubing and bronze.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 632
  • Coming together.jpg