Salute!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KvB

Pack Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Good evening Hounds
I was first introduced to this forum by a long-standing member a few years ago, but being technologically challenged I have only recently worked out what tapatalk is and that I can access this forum properly on my phone. How convenient.
On that note thank you for the forum and to its organisers/moderators, it is great and I find myself reading articles and comments late into the night.

I own a beast Ktm 200 plastic and recently I have decided to put on my big boy pants and start the search for something a little more substantial. After having more than a few learners licenses I have finally mustered up every bit of strength, patience and will to go to the traffic department and pay the bribe to get my license. I passed!

So what to get. Most probably a boney in the adventure line that I can enjoy on tar as well as dirt and something that I can chuck the old bag on the back and take her to breakfast.

I do not come from a riding background and hence have little to no clue. Especially on the road side of things with regards to riding, maintenance and gear. Any advice or hints will be much appreciated on my journey.
I have decided to start by purchasing second-hand kit and then start test riding a few bikes while I save up and learn about all the options available.
Cheers guys and I hope to be seeing you on the road soon!
Karl

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk