1969 Honda ST70 Rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr D

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Hello, Hey, Hi,

When I joined the forum a few years back I spent my forum time enjoying the Ride Reports and Garage, Projects & Restorations boards. Up until I bought another adventure bike most of this time was spent on the Garage, Projects & Restorations board craving a project of my own.

People who know me know that I work in the Hospitality Industry and until recently used to work shifts so have been running around pretty much all my life. Now I work a pretty decent 7-4, weekends and public holidays off job still within the industry but a head office jol and although running around I have so much more free time - most of you would know this simply as having a life.

With this in mind I have to constantly be busy with something practical or be outdoors to prevent me from going absolutely insane. Fast forward another few years of looking around for a little Honda ST70 and one pops up in the Trade, Buy and Sell: Bike-related board and I am on it like a fat kid on a cupcake.

A phone call here an EFT there and Bob's your uncle, Lily's your aunt and I am the proud new owner of the little sucker.

Safety first - comfortably strapped in on the back seat of the Golf on the way home.

EDIT still working on adding photos between text so excuse any episodes of Amateur Hour