Bikes for the Kyalami Bike Festival. **Sorted**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Adendorff

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hi guys,

With the Kyalami bike show coming up and us going up to the big city again we are looking for two bikes to use at our stand. We are flying up as we wont be taking a lot of stock, but rather selling there and couriering the parts up free of charge. keeps our costs down and then you don't have to lug a box of crashbars or pannier racks back to the car through all the people and its just a lot easier.

That being said we are looking for two bike to use on our stand this year.

1 - 310 GS
1 - 250 Rally

The bikes will be kitted out with everything we make for them and put on display at our stand. and to say thank you for allowing us to borrow your bike you can keep one item of your choice whether it is the crashbars, pannier racks or even a set of our soft luggage. Choose one and its yours and will be left on the bike. Along with that I have two free tickets for each bike on either Saturday or Sunday. your choice.

If you would like to help us and are interested please drop me an e-mail at [email protected] or give me a call at 072 461 8472

Hope to hear from from some of you soon. Thanks guys,

PS Below are some photos of the parts for the bikes.

Thanks all and come down to the stall and have a chat with us.

Attachments

• 310 Crashbars.jpg
    310 Crashbars.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 433
  • 310 Pannier Rack.jpg
    310 Pannier Rack.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 434
  • Rally Crashbar.jpg
    Rally Crashbar.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 436
  • Rally Pannier.jpg
    Rally Pannier.jpg