Uitspan Baviaans - Spitbraai - 13/10/18 -See first post for updates.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I would like for there to be a Joll at Uitspan in baviaans in October

• Spitbraai

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Braai pack

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Potjie

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
Many of us on this side of the world know Nico and Uitspan and what a great place it is. For a long time I have wanted to do an event there. The place deserves it.

The WC okes have the Oasis spit and its always a nice event. So why not one this side as well.

This past weekend at the EC Bash I bumped into Nico and the idea of the spit came up. He is very keen and they going to look at it and let me know some figures. Uitspan can accommodate about 60 people comfortably.

We looking at doing it 2nd or 3rd weekend in October. Lets see what interest there is.

The date is 13 Ocober 2018. You book fixed accommodation at your cost, direct with the venue https://www.baviaansuitspan.co.za/page/home It has nothing to do with me. Chalet 1, the double room (DR) and 1 caravan is booked. The rest is a free for all.

I have also provisionally booked Albert Meintjies for a show. Not to be missed.

The rest of the arrangements will be posted when sorted. I can't promise but want to keep the entry fee below R500.00, Camping, spit, brekfis and the music show cost.