relocating to George

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Jim

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
Hi Guys, just a quick on , need to do some reserch at the moment.I am currently in KZN and have a work shop fixing off road bikes. My wife has been offerd a game changer and we might need to relocate to George.Just wondering on thoughts from people in that area what the options there are down there

Housing [ in town , on a farm if there is a house available ]
work opptions [ being a bike mach]
schools
safety

I live in a 3 bedroom house with a big yard and a workshop , just feeling the waters at the moment , there are so many decisions that we have to look at and want a better idear of what to look at . It would only happen August / september. But googling and reserch only gives me the touresty side of Goerge.

Please guys be blunt and don't hold back.This will be a big move and I'm exited and shit scared at the same time. My Daughter is neally finished matric and my son is STD 9, he is bike nuts [like me] and any input will be soooooooooo helpfull.I have lived here most of my life and change scares the shit out of me.But like I said it is something my wife has worked for so hard [15 years] to get to and I will back here 110% just need to get some info [ good and bad] from people down there.

shot
SlimJim