MAGOEBASKLOOF 26/05

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
My ass is itching for a ride , last trip was down to the Bike fest , so with winter on the doorstep I am thinking of going north . Plan is to ride up to MAGOEBASKLOOF on Saturday , find a place to stay over  and ride back Sunday . Thinking of Going via Lydenburg , Origstad , Strydom Tunnel and then on to Tzaneem and up to Magoebaskloof . find accomodation and then after breakfast head for Pieterburg  ,  then turn off towards Marblehall , Groblerdal , Bronkhorstspruit , home .
I am also toying with the idea to cut out the N4 - Dulstroom lydenburg part , and go via Middelburg towars  Stoffberg and then Steelpoort  -  Burgersfort  - Origstad  - Tzaneen . Have done some research and from what I can see no way across the mountain. but Strydom tunnel or Pietersburg . Any route ideas please share .
Plan is to leave early Saturday and have a nice long ride . No rush to arrive at Magoebaskloof . but If their is must see then we can up the pace a bit .