• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 Kawasaki KLR 650 | Ready for Touring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Hey guys!

I'm new to the board and was recommended your forum by a rider I met on the 5000km trip through South Africa & Lesotho that I did with my 70-year-old dad just now :) As I stayed in Cape Town for longer, I bought two KLRs of which I am now looking to sell one (the other I'll keep for when I'm back in the country).

Details are as follows:

Mileage: 57.000 km

Chain & sprocket replaced replaced last year. Valves adjustment last month, new rear tyre in March. Regular oil and filter replacements. Full service history.

Following extras over stock model:

- Bark Busters Handguards
- Doohicky/Eagle Leaver upgrade
- Progressive fork springs
- Pannier brackets Givi Monokey
- "Scorch" exhaust
- Touring windscreen
- Maintenance free dry battery (no acid)
- Mirror dampeners
- USB/cigarette lighter port
- Crash bars
- Off road steel foot pegs
- Orange head light cover
- Top case/box
- Tool tube

Price: 32.500 ZAR

The bike is in a good condition with the regular wear & tear and can be inspected in Edgemead at Le Cap Motorcycles. The bike was continuously in Jürgen's (the owner of the Le Cap garage: www.lecapmotorcyclehire.co.za) hands, who specializes in KLRs. As I already left Cape Town, he will be the one you'd have to get in touch with, if you're interested. Mention my name (Yury) and he'll what it's about or send me a message with your details and I'll make contact between the two of you.

Looking forward to be back in CT at the end of the year!!  ;D
All the best
Yury

Attachments

• KLR_1.JPG
    KLR_1.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 258
  • KLR_2.JPG
    KLR_2.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 254
  • KLR_3.JPG
    KLR_3.JPG