The Beast’s tour to Baviaans 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeonDude

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
The Beast’s tour to Baviaans 2018
It was a dark and stormy night.
Well, maybe it wasn't, but it should have been.
This was the night that DieselDawie convinced LeonDude to join him and Pebbles for the 2018 Baviaans Kloof bash. I, sleeping quietly in the garage at the time, knew nothing about any of this. I started to suspect something when LeonDude replaced both my tires. And going over me carefully, poking this and prodding that, making sure that everything was in order with me. He needn't have bothered, I am always ready to go.
I should probably introduce myself.
I am The Beast. I am LeonDude's DR650.
I started catching bits of conversation, and pricked my ears. We were heading south, to the untamed hinterlands. I have been there before, but this place, Baviaans Kloof, was new to me. I gathered that my riding partner, John Deer, would not be joining us on this trip, as his rider, Cave Girl, could not join us on this ride. This made me sad, but LeonDude promised to take good care of me.
I don't know what he means, it's always me taking care of him.
So the day arrived. I was loaded onto the back of Dave's Bakkie (The shame!) and Red and Silver (As I call Dave and Pebbles KLR650s) were loaded onto the trailer and we were off! We drove to Colesburg, where our ride was to begin.

Attachments

• DSCF2071.JPG
    DSCF2071.JPG
    300.7 KB · Views: 664