Bikes, Booze and a Quarry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLEN I

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
                        Bikes, Booz, The Dinosaur, The Cous (Bill P) The kids and mates and the Quarry
Mmmm This has been lying dormant , as I forgot to “Gooi” it on the site. Hehe (Blame it on Bloody old age or something)
So once again I gets this aas “Jukking” in my “Gat” to go and play at the quarry in the “Modder” again.
Now me old Cous Bill P on the site decides that as we “Ous””Sommer” had so much fun in the “Modder” last time that he is going to join us “Ous”.
We organize the ride and the meet up at my possie and we get “Kuiring” and all of the other “Gooites” that goes with it.
Next morning we is up early and have to have a cold one or two to help with the “Kopseur Gooites” that we is feeling.
Now I think that the “ou” that invented the helmet thingy had two ideas about its purpose. First one is too help keep the “Gogas” out of one’s eyes and to keep the rain from messing up ones hair.
The second one is to help keep a “Ous” head from splitting apart from the night before “Kuiring”, as once again our “Koppe” was behaving badly and felt like they was gonna break open.
So anyways we rock up at “Die stoep” for a quick cold one to help settle the head, stomach and other “Gooites”.

Dam we is handsome “Ous” me and this Cous of mine

And then he “Sommer” wanted a quicky, “Fok man” I ment a “Kiekie” of him and my Goose Tash. So here’s a “Kiekie” of them

Then the other “ous” started to rock up.

The almost “Skoonseuns” old man Ernest.

The Rug Rats and the almost “Skoonseun” Jonty

We takes this “Mooi” photie of us “Ous”

And this one.

We hops on our Boneys and head for the “Great” outdoors.