PE/Uitenhage Dogs Weekend outride Sunday the 10th of June 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Ride report: https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=225399.msg4075771#msg4075771

If it rains the ride will be cancelled/postponed, but it must be really be "gooing" with rain not to ride...

So with alot of interest, there will be a ride!!!!

The Pan/Route https://goo.gl/maps/kNsGRtvJipD2

@ 8 o clock we meet at the garage at Colchester( We will wait till 8h15 then we leave)

we take the Tar Road :( to Alicedale...

from there we take the gravel  :thumleft: over the mountain to Riebeeck East

Then a short piece of tar :( then we gooi gravel :ricky: to just before Grahamstown and stop for a coffee :coffee2: and/or Breakfast

From there just ouside G-town we take the gravel ;) to Bathurst where we can have Brunch if we decided not to have breakfast in G-Town Wimpy.

Then from there it will be Tar back home...

For the Newbies we will take it slow,
for the smoker we will stop,
for the guys that want play a bit, you run ahead and enjoy yourself, but at least wait for us not to far ahead so we know you are okay, [member=20343]TwinHead[/member] ;)
Lets enjoy, please don't be shy to take some nice photos of the trip,
be safe.

We will be giving some space between riders, but 1 rule that is very important, is at any turn off wait for the guy behind you so he can see where to turn off and not get lost or break away from the group....

We have a sweeper that will make sure all in front of him will be ok...

List
Skaapkop
Gerrard
Twinhead
Geen Sand +1
Genie
Vaughan (Non Wilddog)
Rosiemeposie
Jaybiker

May Be List
Admiral D
Robo-kop

I was just wondering why all the PE/Uitenhage and surrounding areas are so quite on outrides...

There used to be regularly a planned out ride...

I would love to start the outrides, but with my work I can not plan and commit always to a days outride, but I would like to join on short notice...

So please guys, even Newbies, put your ideas out there and lets get together and start riding again...

There is so many dirt waiting for us to be ridden on, no matter what size/make bike you ride, as long as we ride, we are in no competition to get to a end point, just have fun and enjoy...

So please gooi some ideas and lets see if we can get these outride section going again with a few nice Ride Reports abd fotos....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk