CANCELLED- Uitspan Baviaans - Spitbraai 13 October 2018 - CANCELLED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
I have owed Nico Smit at Uitspan an event for a long time. We had a chat at the EC Bash so here goes. They are not geared for such a bigger event so I've organized outside catering. I've heard about this couple from George, Jannie and Marissa, who are apparently not to bad, so they will be doing it  :biggrin:

Those who were at the EC Bash heard Albert Meintjies play and I've organised that he do a proper gig for us this time. That alone makes it worth attending, so their is a small cover charge

Entry Fee.

1. For those staying in accommodation - R350.00 pp

2. For those camping - R430.00 pp

That is as low as I can go. Fixed accommodation you arrange and pay with the hosts yourself. Google for details. We are not booking out camp sites. You find a piece of grass and pitch you tent.

Bar facilities on site. Marissa will provide hamburgers at R30.00 from lunch time on Saturday.

Your entry fee gets you Spit Saturday evening, good music, coffee, tee and Brekfis on Sunday morning. Everyone pays the full entry fee , so don't ask for discounts, because you not going to have brekfis, etc.

I need 60 entries to cover the cost, which is also the maximum number Uitspan can handle. Payment date is 30 September. You are on the list once you have paid.

Ask if there is anything else. I'm trying to keep this as casual as possible. Just a lekker get together.