Super Noob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi Guys

I introduced myself yesterday but not sure what happened to my post. My friend squirrel hunter referrer me and wanted to reply to my post and  now its missing.

Here goes again:

I am a boerseun from Goodwood, Cape Town. I grew up in the Freestate and moved to Cape Town in '03. I did some farm riding at school with  friends but never owned my own bike. Just over a year ago I met some crazy awesome guys like Squirrel Hunter and they persuaded me to go off road riding with them. I fell in love instantly! For now i only ride off road (a bit onroad to get to some location) but my dream is to soon own a adventure bike and one day when I am really really old a big fat Harley.

My family is my life and my kids (twin daughters) are still fairly young so for those whom have young kids know time is not always on your side so i have to make time to go riding but my wife is very understanding and awesome. At the moment also my family responsibilities makes is difficult to afford this new lifestyle but I work hard extra to be able to do so and with awesome riding buds like Squirrel hunter and Francois they helped me with extra protection gear ect.. After all safety first.

I also want to mention that in my short time I have noticed that there is a "ora" around biking guys like you all that is very considerate and always helpful and I am looking forward to be reading all the posts and following you guys and soon follow you guys on the road.☺

Have a Blessed day All

Mondré Boshoff