Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: So..lets define a biker  (Read 4022 times)

Online Renrew

• Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 950 SE
  • livethe1percentlife
Re: So..lets define a biker
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2018, 07:58:36 am »
Basically Altie drinks his own piss and catches his food with snares he fashioned himself. Then he hasn’t even gotten on the bike yet... Imagine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Altie and myself ride 701's.

When we do trips, small animals come up and offer themselves as food.

Squirrels bring us beer that they steal at the local pub.

We have to stealth camp to avoid the gridlock of women following us.

Not only are we bikers, we are so at a next level. :deal:

kak snaaks

Kraftfahrzeuge Trunkenpolz Mattighofen
KTM 1190R
KTM 990R
KTM 950R Super Enduro_0km ;)
KTM 300 XC-W

Offline BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2018, 08:30:03 am »
They used to say (yes in the days when the air was clean and sex was dirty) that a biker was someone who could tell the type of bug by the taste of it in his mouth. True story.
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2E  Husky 701E  BMW R100S

:ricky:

Offline Oubones

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2018, 08:55:50 am »
They used to say (yes in the days when the air was clean and sex was dirty) that a biker was someone who could tell the type of bug by the taste of it in his mouth. True story.
Some bugs have green stinky goo!
Yup, no did not take it in the mouth. :imaposer:
If you listen to some off the guys around a fire, the bugs jumped out before they could even taste them!
Dakar 650
SR 500

Offline BiG DoM

• Gentleman Dog
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2018, 09:31:23 am »
Some bugs have green stinky goo!
Yup, no did not take it in the mouth. :imaposer:
If you listen to some off the guys around a fire, the bugs jumped out before they could even taste them!

Ja nevermind Harley riders - they are all stuck to the back of their helmets - as they fly faster  :laughing4:
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline jaybiker

• Old school=Old's cool.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2018, 09:40:49 am »
Harley riders? Let's stay on topic - thought we were discussing bikers here.  ;) :pot:
Succumb not to the erosion of those born of unconsecrated union.

"Two Wheels, an engine and a place to sit." What more do you need?

2021 a milestone. 60 years a biker.

Offline 2wdrift

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2018, 09:56:10 am »
One night I left a party with a friend who was visiting me from cape town and this one girl asked for a ride to her house as it was on the way. 2km of tar and 3 km of dirt to get to her parents place. So I took off my helmet and jacket, made her wear them and my friend lead the way out to look for cops. We were doing about 70-80 talking to each other when with my mouth open a stink bug hit me in the mouth and I of course then while trying to spit it out somehow bit it and it popped. For three days afterwards people would recoil from my breath if I spoke to them.

The taste closely matched the smell.
XR650R the one and only
Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.  ~Stirling Moss

Don't worry my stutter is also bilingual...

Offline Firecoast

• Besempilot!
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
  • Mommy Fairy :)
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2018, 10:00:30 am »
 :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:
"Don't let your ice cream melt while you're counting somebody else's sprinkles."

Offline BiG DoM

• Gentleman Dog
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2018, 11:16:53 am »
One night I left a party with a friend who was visiting me from cape town and this one girl asked for a ride to her house as it was on the way. 2km of tar and 3 km of dirt to get to her parents place. So I took off my helmet and jacket, made her wear them and my friend lead the way out to look for cops. We were doing about 70-80 talking to each other when with my mouth open a stink bug hit me in the mouth and I of course then while trying to spit it out somehow bit it and it popped. For three days afterwards people would recoil from my breath if I spoke to them.

How was the good night kiss?  :imaposer:

Offline 2wdrift

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2018, 12:40:06 pm »

How was the good night kiss?  :imaposer:
Her father was outside when we arrived...

He did laugh at the story for a good minute or two.
XR650R the one and only

Offline Serfie

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2018, 12:46:56 pm »
Previous job I had, I had a company car and a petrol card. I took the bike to work every Friday, costing me money out of my pocket, but I wanted to ride.
You are not a biker.

Seems by your own admission that you too are only a commuter...NOT a biker  :sip:
“So much of life can never be explained…it can only be witnessed and experienced…but above all...life just goes on…no matter what!!”

Previous bikes - 1980 XL125S: 1986 IT200: 1989 XT250:  1999 Africa Twin 750XLV: 2011 XR250 Tornado: 1999 XJR900 Diversion:  1996 Varadero XL1000V: 2007 Transalp 650 : 2015 Kawasaki Versys KLZ 1000
Currently - 2008 KLR650 / 2008 DR650 / 2015 SYM CROX 125 /  2014 BMW F700GS

Offline Altie7deLaan

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Vroom vroom vroom blah blah blah
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2018, 12:59:40 pm »
Whoop whoop lets get technical!
if you were born without a anus, its impossible to be a asshole?
xl185  cb750f  gsx600f  fz750  gsxr750  cbr600f2  cbr900rr cbr929rr  cbr954rr  vtr1000f  fzr1000exup  650dakkie gsxr1000k4  lc4 supermoto  bandit1200s   project fartblood (fireblade streetfighter)  f800gs 690 kaboem

"Choose a bike that will be the most fun in the challenging spots, not one that will be the most comfortable in the easy spots." Walter Colebatch

Offline BiG DoM

• Gentleman Dog
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2018, 01:09:26 pm »
Whoop whoop lets get technical!
if you were born without a anus, its impossible to be a asshole?

Ja then you just talk shit.  :imaposer:

Offline Bokveld

« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2018, 01:19:14 pm »
Regte bikers sit nie skaapvelle op hul bike seats nie.
Ek dink jy gaan eendag n onsmaaklike oumens wees. :imaposer:

Offline Dwerg

« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2018, 01:21:49 pm »
I own a bike trailer yet I don't have a car   :o
Current: KTM 690R
Previous: KTM 790ADV, 640ADV, 950ADV, 250XCW BMW F650GS Single, F650GS Twin, F800GS, G450X, R50/2 Honda CRF450X, CRF230 x 2, VFR400 NC30, Z50 Mini Trail Yamaha BWS100 x 2, LB80 Chappy

Offline Oubones

« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2018, 01:22:35 pm »
Met eelte op sy agterent!
Dakar 650
SR 500

Offline Altie7deLaan

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Vroom vroom vroom blah blah blah
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2018, 02:05:26 pm »

Se oom Kallie nou Dan was oud gebore?
xl185  cb750f  gsx600f  fz750  gsxr750  cbr600f2  cbr900rr cbr929rr  cbr954rr  vtr1000f  fzr1000exup  650dakkie gsxr1000k4  lc4 supermoto  bandit1200s   project fartblood (fireblade streetfighter)  f800gs 690 kaboem

"Choose a bike that will be the most fun in the challenging spots, not one that will be the most comfortable in the easy spots." Walter Colebatch

Online Sabre

« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2018, 08:55:04 pm »
I’d really prefer not to even be defined as a biker to start with. That word... eek

I ride offroad motorcycles.

A guy with black leathers on his street bike, or a lad with his gsxr or zx10 and fox shirt wearing oakleys without kit that goes to buffalo rallies are bikers.

I consider it quite an insult really. Go to a KTM rallye vs one of those buffalo rallies and you’ll appreciate the difference.

Who cares about what defines a “real” biker anyway? Very pedestrian.

+1  :thumleft:
"Riding a motorcycle is technology's closest equivalent to being a cowboy. Our modern horse has two wheels instead of four, but it's nervous system is appropriately rated in horsepower" Robert Edison Fulton jr. From his book "One Man Caravan"

Kawasaki 650 Klein Land Rover
BMW 1150 Groot Seun

Offline BlueBull2007

• Caribbean
  • Global Moderator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2018, 11:42:43 pm »
2wdDrift - did you at least get the girl? Really funny story, I can just imagine you blabbing away and then cough, splutter, WTF, yeeaarrghh! :laughing4:

I must confess the idea of being a "Motorcyclist" sounds really poncy to me. I hope I am not one of those... ;D

Not sure I am a biker either....these day when you tell them that, people respond with a nasally "Oh, really? Well I know of some great mountain bike routes in bla bla bla"  ???

So instead of defining what I am I just say "I relly, relly laaik dert baaiks." and most of the time people just give me a glazed over WTF look.

Rally nut. What could possibly go wrong?
Living the Rally Dream - Ride Report
Current bike: KTM 350 EXC   Previous bikes:  2010 WR450F, 2006 KTM450EXC,KTM 450RR, BMW800GS, KTM450EXC, BMW650 GS, BMW650 Dakar, and Honda XR250

Offline 2wdrift

« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2018, 04:28:49 pm »
2wdDrift - did you at least get the girl? Really funny story, I can just imagine you blabbing away and then cough, splutter, WTF, yeeaarrghh! :laughing4:

I must confess the idea of being a "Motorcyclist" sounds really poncy to me. I hope I am not one of those... ;D

Not sure I am a biker either....these day when you tell them that, people respond with a nasally "Oh, really? Well I know of some great mountain bike routes in bla bla bla"  ???

So instead of defining what I am I just say "I relly, relly laaik dert baaiks." and most of the time people just give me a glazed over WTF look.
No I never had another chance like that with her...
XR650R the one and only

The following users thanked this post: BlueBull2007

Offline Mother

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Harley Davidson (all models)
  • ...anything with an engine an 2wheels
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2018, 04:43:16 pm »
Well, Meurig, thanks for sharing that. The obvious question is whether you ever have sex on your bike (with a mother or not), and how many times a week...?! :biggrin:

Is this hijacking the thread...?

Whahahaha

“A mother...” that’s funny

@Mother will take offence

Hahaha guess he just trying to make his point that he is a mother f$&ken biker
mother ....only half a word ;-)