Op die spoor van die generaal. The general, the agterryer and the sweep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armpie

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Now after 117 years I set off to follow the spoor of the Boere Pimpernel.  From the Brandwater Basin to Rustenburg I am on the tracks of general de Wet, his hated 600 wagons and his beloved 2500 men.  Alone through the mountains, the Riemland, the Northern Freestate, over the Vaal, along  the Vaal and up over the Gatsrand.  Through the mielielande of the Western Transvaal, throught the Kareekloof and over the Olifansnek.

I make it to the newspapers and to the airwaves.  Behind the Boerworscurtain people start to take notice of the old KLR.  I started to practice the signature.  And back at the motorbikes sites they is dikbek!  You have all the fun, and you leave us alone on the Kanaalpaaie!!!  Hoeveel keer moet ek nog oor Breedsnek voor ek die koerant haal!!!!??

Well you know about peer pressure.  And I have a soft heart.  And I listen to the customers.  And the story was not finished.  So a newer, better, greater ride was organized.  But I had to arrange a team.  And as old Churchill said “Cometh the hour, cometh the men”

https://postimg.cc/image/6nzel7qil/]
IMG-20180718-_WA0042.jpg
[/url]