Dogs, Stupid Dog-Owner, etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hi Guys,
Just want to bounce this problem off you guys in the Forum. We have a stupid woman in the neighbourhood who takes her dogs for a walk in the road without putting them on a lead. They not big dawgs but she gets great joy and satisfaction at watching them chase us and any other Bikers. Between my Son and I we have already had 4 incidents over the past few weeks, where we could have had a serious prang or even bitten. I realise that it is not the dawgs fault, but this "cow" cannot understand that it is freaking dangerous for her dawgs to chase the Bikes. Each time we ask her to leash the dogs, she goes off about the "f**ing Bikers scaring the sh*t out of her and her dawgs. We dont want to hurt the Animals, but there will be a day when one of the animals is going to fall under the KLR and that we dont want to happen. To avoid an unpleasant incident with me kicking the sh*t out of her husband and even the dawgs, can anyone give us some info as to how we should handle this. It is almost as if she gets great joy at the dogs ambushing us. As a matter of interest, this is an OK neighbourhood, with awesome Folk staying here and this is causing a lot of k*k. What are the LEGAL implications here about the Dogs causing an accident, etc?