Bike for a lady

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yami 900

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
For those who dont know me, dont want to go in to much detail as the ones who know the story this is a bit of a hard one to chew. :-\

Short, I lost my first wife (Ms Yami) in a motorbike accident in 2010.
I have remarried, new....well now old wife (Worth It) on forum wants to ride bike :peepwall: She has done her learners and doing training to get her bike license. She even said she will do country trax training to get my approval.

I have postponed this idea for some time, due to previous disaster in my life. Worth-It is quite adamant on riding her own bike.
I have a bit of positive thoughts as she did ladies intro eduro racing and still quite active with enduro fundays, she rides a Honda CRF 230. So yes, she can ride a bike. So thats not my issue. Its our SA roads.

But as it may. What bike would you LADIES, suggest for her to ride. I am a huge YAMI fan. So having a BMW in the stable will be a hard one to chew on. But if thats the only bike which suites ladies......then I dont have a choice.

She aint that tall, also not built like a tank :biggrin: She can manage to pick up her own bike, not that the 230 is a light bike. But dropping a 800cc would not be a good option.
Hope you can assist with this :thumleft: