Fatal accident Schoemanskloof Monday morning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
We passed (in our vehicle) a bike accident scene today, around 9h00 in Schoemanskloof, Mpumalanga. Must have happend minutes before we arrived. We did not stop as there were already a lot of people next to the road. There was a blanket on the road, which can only mean one thing. Let’s hope I am wrong. Both me and my wife in tears, so sad. RIP.

What always amazes me about people, apart from driving like idiots everyday, is that most just carry on driving like the idiots they are after the scene of an accident. I always get shook to the bone, sommer driving 10 or more kms slower for a while (I alway do keep to the speed limit) just to let the reality sink in and contemplate on how easily this can happen. Yet my fellow road users just keep on tailgating, come pass flying, on solid white lines, blind heights, at the speed of white light.

No disrespect intended ranting in this post. But it must be said. Our roads has become killing fields.

Again, RIP man.