Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: GUATENG Sunday 28th Ride Report ????  (Read 3363 times)

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Deleted Users
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • DON'T be FOOLED by my Avatar ----
Re: GUATENG Sunday 28th Ride Report ????
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2008, 08:42:27 pm »
Couldn't join because I was on duty at the church Sunday, but drove past the meeting point on the way there.  Was drooling when I saw you all there getting ready to go.  Looks like a great social ride was had by all. :3some:

Hope to join you in the future.  How do I get on the email list  ???
Hi Major Tom. Send me your e-mail address and i will put you on the list for future rides.
People DON'T Change --we just get to know them better
Current Scooters --

Husqvarna TE 610 --Best Small DS Bike ever --Had two -- Dakota Just bought the one --
Aprilla 750 Dorsodura another DD Another Project Bike in the making 2012 model - Conceived To Thrill  Husqvarna 634 SMR Factory Works Replica --One of 100 in the World -ORGASMIC -  SOLD -To the USA

Offline malgat (RIP)

• RIP 17/06/1953 - 29/10/2009
  • Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
  • IF WE LIVED BY THE RULES WE'd NEVER HAVE ANY FUN
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2008, 03:09:33 pm »
Malgat he with most experiance what glue do you use??

fixing tubes is a waste of time,,,use spray white stuff or bomb to get back to a garage,,,

otherwise, take spare tubes or use amerseal as prevention,,,,

when i read about your misfortunes i was wondering if you didnt pinch/cut the inside of your tyre,,,in that case no tube/puncture kit will help,,,,the tyres is farkled anyway,,,ride it out to the nearest garage ,,,i can ride miles sitting on my tank with a floppy back tyre,,,front tyre,,,dunno????

come back another day,,,theres really no point in sukkeling or flogging a dead horse
IEP KRUGER
Suzuki TS400
KTM 125
AFRICA TWIN XRV750

Offline Cave Girl

• Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2008, 04:28:40 pm »

[/quote]A friend of mine is the Importer. Let me know if you need 'S' i will get you a good price on the Amerseal.
[/quote]

Yes please - I guess enough for a few tyre changes if it does not go "off" If you pm me your bank details and amount will transfer cash.
Thanks
S
Like a Bat .... have a unique vision to search SUCCESS in the DARK -

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Deleted Users
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • DON'T be FOOLED by my Avatar ----
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2008, 06:13:45 pm »

A friend of mine is the Importer. Let me know if you need 'S' i will get you a good price on the Amerseal.
[/quote]

Yes please - I guess enough for a few tyre changes if it does not go "off" If you pm me your bank details and amount will transfer cash.
Thanks
S
[/quote]I will get 1litre for you " S " Can fix up with me when i see you again. Need to still give you the ladies day ride CD.  ???
People DON'T Change --we just get to know them better
Current Scooters --

Husqvarna TE 610 --Best Small DS Bike ever --Had two -- Dakota Just bought the one --
Aprilla 750 Dorsodura another DD Another Project Bike in the making 2012 model - Conceived To Thrill  Husqvarna 634 SMR Factory Works Replica --One of 100 in the World -ORGASMIC -  SOLD -To the USA