GUATENG Sunday 28th Ride Report ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Well what can i say ??? Great group of Girls and Guys as usual. Get a lot of DS riders together here in Guateng and Guatengaleng ::) Between all the punctures and KY Jelly ( as Travel Gravel says) Only for Mechanical use. Jaco ---You machine :thumleft: Nothing left for him to use ??? Anyway i must just say Noob of the Day went to Tankgirl on her 125 :thumleft: She Rocks ;) Tough cookie this --even wears a spare masterlink pierced above her left eyelid. incase :peepwall: As for Misty :thumleft: Newly Crowned sand Queen. Tankslap-fishtail she did them all today and lives to tell the tale. Apparenty esKApe said he saw Misty's life flash before him :eek: LeonDude You are still the one and only Champion and your title is not in danger at all.  :thumleft: You rode at such a blistering pace today that you even rode in your own dust :peepwall:Never the less pictures tell more than words. I will leave the talking to the ladies. The duct tape Jay brought along has been removed now. By the way i found out why the ladies had so many punctures today :mwink:At one stage while us men were fixing the punctures i caught them oogling our rear ends :mwink: Hey even Cave girl could not get enough of her rider and Jay. She kept on repeating the process ----Puncture after puncture. Hope you had your fill Cave Girl :peepwall: 23 bikes for the day all in all ::)

Attachments

• DSC03653.jpg
    DSC03653.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 354
  • DSC03654.jpg
    DSC03654.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 346
  • DSC03656.jpg
    DSC03656.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 344
  • DSC03660.jpg
    DSC03660.jpg