2018 Zinyala Rebelz Trip 19-21 Oct

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonkeyNot

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure R
Below is a short ride report of the Rebelz annual Zinyala trip.
For the guys that were there, please feel free to add your pics and experiences of the weekend

About a week before the trip [member=6768]Orangeswifty[/member]  sent us the planned route. It looked awesome to say the least and I was getting very excited.
I set of on my 990 early Friday morning, riding as much gravel as possible from PTA-East to Cullinan. Everyone that was doing the trip to Zinyala on gravel met up at the Shell garage at 9am. It looked like a KTM cult gathering (more specifically a 950 SE gathering) with the odd BMW or 2. This was followed by the usual brand banter. Bets were made on which bike would run into problems first and would have to face the embarrassing prospect of having to be collected by the backup vehicle.
Whilst getting to meet all the new faces I was informed that on every previous trip the person driving in front of [member=4517]Smokes[/member]  had a bad fall, I am not superstitious but these odds were hard to ignore.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 366
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 376