Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: This whole GSC thing!  (Read 5624 times)

Offline Lito

• BANNED TROLL
  • Bike: KTM 950 SE
  • BANNED TROLL
Re: This whole GSC thing!
« Reply #220 on: October 06, 2008, 08:05:39 pm »
Dit is seker maar wat mens se as 'n kort mannetjie jou "pla"

:imaposer:

:imaposer:

Offline Fidel

• Capo di Rompe Coglione
  • Bike: KTM 640 Adventure
  • U KANTE KILLE ME
« Reply #221 on: October 06, 2008, 08:06:21 pm »
:imaposer:.......dit was snaaks. Dit klink cool anyway, so ill leave it ass ....erm, as is. Sorry G!  :imaposer:

WTF?   ??? ??? ??? ???

Dont worry G. It was a slip of the finger..........oh fok, i think ill shut up now.

Disselboom

« Reply #222 on: October 06, 2008, 08:06:34 pm »
Wat maak 'n moffie die moer in?

As sy "vriend" hom uitkak. ::)

Offline Fidel

• Capo di Rompe Coglione
  • U KANTE KILLE ME
« Reply #223 on: October 06, 2008, 08:10:07 pm »
LoL...nee fok, ek gat lievers huis toe, as per Michnus orders, before i end in the shit trouble again.

Offline Fenderbender

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • Robertson
« Reply #224 on: October 06, 2008, 09:19:19 pm »
Jammer om van al jou probleme te hoor, sterkte my ou maat,hiers vir jou n smiley om jou beter te laat voel. ::)

Offline JO GSA

• Bike: Yamaha XT660
  • XT660R Wheeeeeeeee......
« Reply #225 on: October 06, 2008, 10:14:56 pm »
So ons het nou besluit dat die GS wel n beter bike as die KTM's is......

sorry sorry ek joke net!!!!

Ek moet se dit is die snaakste uur wat ek gespandeer het om die thread te lees, en dit bly intresant al was daar mense wat hulle moere gestrip het, dit maak nie saak nie. Wat vir my intresant was, is hoe elke ou se redenasie is oor n spesifieke brand, ipv. dat hy motiveer waarom hy n spesifieke bike gekoop het. Die volgende ding wat opvallend was, is dat elke ou se behoeftes, en idees oor DS verskillend is, dit hang sekerlik net af van hoe ver jy bereid is om die limits te druk met wat jy tot jou beskiking het.

So ja... Fidel jy is n STIRER  :pot:, maar ek hoop die ouens het hulle les geleer....weereens.
a Great man is known by how he treats people that can't do anything for him.
Curry Blake

It's all good, all of the time.
Johan Smith

Offline Kuifie

• Brandslang Koning
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Ek Laaik Ry
« Reply #226 on: October 06, 2008, 10:25:58 pm »
Is ons almal nie maar soos n klomp kinders nie . Wil beter of dieselfde he as die ander en dans strip ons , ons moer as iemand ons vertel jy nie die beste nie.

Dis net aardse besittings.
"If the left side of your brain control the right side of your body, only left handed people are in the right mind"

dustsucker

« Reply #227 on: October 07, 2008, 11:39:14 am »

I reckon less experienced riders usually won't buy a KTM... a Beemer makes so much more sense.  I've ridden a few KTM's but never off road, they scare the living daylights outta me, anyway, (1)to ride a KTM you have to be a 'windgat' and you have to be able to pop wheelies and do stoppies... it goes with the image!
Beemers are more comfy and they have good backup sevice, and nice sales staff (Mikedabike and Tazzman), which I can't say for KTM.

Now you may ask - why do I ride a Honda... cos it's better than the others.... ok ok, my BMW Dakar was stolen and I could't afford another Beemer, and I'd have to learn to wheelie before I can get myself the KTM990.  Besides, I think the Africa Twin is the best bike for me, It's great on and off road, it's paid for and I don't get all tearful when I drop it, which is fairly frequently.

As for the 'Challenge', I think anyone who participates in the red route is crazy, (2)where's the fun in being terrified and messing up your bike?  Just to show that you're better than the rest of us who can't take part because we ride Hondas and other funny bikes and who wouldn't go anyway because we actually like to enjoy myself out there and not tiotally destroy our bikes!

(3)Anyway, that's my opinion..

(1) lekker lag ek nou -- 'windgat' is so `n lelike woord -- lets rather call it "a public display of extraordinary skills" - admired in general by your fellow male surrounding crowd.  ;D

(2) it`s a 'male/boy' thing(no right or wrong here, just the way things are) you are not suppose to understand as testostorone is a male hormone that in exess makes you get ruled by the little head - and cry later....some guys like to walk with their balls in their breast pocket  - and they measure other men likewise - and others don`t.  I think woman compete in different arenas....push up bra`s, cooking recipe`s - toight bunns in an even toighter pants  :biggrin:

(3)  thanks for sharing
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:57:23 am by dustsucker »

Offline Pistonpete

• Shop Mods
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Live to Ride...Ride to Live
« Reply #228 on: October 07, 2008, 11:58:50 am »
Yirre guys...Fidel the fiend....kakstirrer! This stuff, when getting disproportinate, should be moved tp R&P ! :deal:
Amazing how much bad blood & animosity gets stirred up between guys who barely know each other. To those who stirr...freedom! To those that take offence...dont read!
All the others are out ridin' their bikes ;D
'Routine is the thief of time'

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Triumph (all models)
« Reply #229 on: October 07, 2008, 12:09:10 pm »
12 pages shows that we never et enough of stirring  :pot:

Fidel , i find myself agreeing with your original post , it is absolutely spot on imho.

Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline chicco

• Revolution or death........
« Reply #230 on: October 07, 2008, 12:15:36 pm »
this months Top bike said it best...(the one with the 2 brands in dispute on the front cover) " both these bikes do 95% of the things the same, the one is just 5% better on dirt and the other 5% better on tar" so its like comparing your wife with your girlfriend.........95% of things they do the same.....the one is just 5% better at cooking and the other one 5% better in bed.....so it depends in what mood your in......
KLR650, KTM 950, KTM 990, HONDA CRF 230, KTM 990S

Offline Malibu

• Bachelor Dog
  • Just a girl on a bike!
« Reply #231 on: October 07, 2008, 12:18:13 pm »
 :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

The ultimate Chicco comment....

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:
They call me Judy or Judes...

You need chaos in your soul to birth a shining star!

Offline JABO

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • Centurion
« Reply #232 on: October 07, 2008, 12:22:59 pm »
this months Top bike said it best...(the one with the 2 brands in dispute on the front cover) " both these bikes do 95% of the things the same, the one is just 5% better on dirt and the other 5% better on tar" so its like comparing your wife with your girlfriend.........95% of things they do the same.....the one is just 5% better at cooking and the other one 5% better in bed.....so it depends in what mood your in......

There we have it.

Now lets go to the pub and discuss whose wifes and girlfriends are the hottest.  :mwink:
Freedom is when you get to a T-junction and think to yourself.
AAAAAAAAAAAAGH I think I'll go left.

www.riot-gear.co.za

Offline chicco

« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2008, 12:28:05 pm »
and if you in the mood for both...eeeshy...buy both.....or in other words :3some: and if this is against your religion buy a superbike and a quad......

Offline Fidel

• Capo di Rompe Coglione
  • U KANTE KILLE ME
« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2008, 12:43:10 pm »
Dustsucker, youve got a point. Some peeps surround themselves with things that make an impression to others, not for function.

My choice of bike is cause its functionally the most suited for me......ok, and its a looker too.  ;D

I'll admit, a fully kitted BM adventure cladd with aggressive knobbies looks great.  :o.?....but in a plump Housewife wearing stilletos kinda way. You know she can do the dirty, but its probably not proper.  ;)

When can i hang the spoon next to helmet?

Offline chicco

« Reply #235 on: October 07, 2008, 12:58:15 pm »
like making whoopie to your siester.....I mean a KTM on tar....its riding but it just doesnt feel right.......

dustsucker

« Reply #236 on: October 07, 2008, 01:33:49 pm »
like making whoopie to your siester.....I mean a KTM on tar....its riding but it just doesnt feel right.......

;D ...no KTM owner with the slightest self respect will take his pony to tar....Fidel will rather pick his bike up and put it on his back than ride tar with it.  :imaposer:

Offline JohanGPS

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
« Reply #237 on: October 07, 2008, 08:55:25 pm »
but then perhaps sell the KTM and get a quad...Melkbos is much nearer.
My adventure starts at home when I pack and depart (ok and have a rum and coke for the road) but to me that is part of the adventure...to road to get there and back.
This country suffers from cANCcer. If we don't have it cut out it will be terminal.

BigEd

« Reply #238 on: October 07, 2008, 11:13:33 pm »

Your girlfriend cooks! :eek: Lucky so-an-so. ;)

I let the wife think I'm with the girlfriend and I let the GF think I'm with the wife - then I can some work done... ::) ;D

Ok, ok, I'm an IT geek... :thumleft: since my shoulder ops stopped my rugby career.