• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 2007 KLR 650 *** LOW km's!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DE

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
The time has come to let go of my 2nd KLR as I would like to replace it with a more pillion friendly tourer. I will keep my fugly to enjoy the dirt roads and off-road adventures.
I used this bike for the long distance tar road trips. I got it on 9800km and it is now only on about 26000km.

It was one of the first new shapes is South Africa and sold to the first owner in 2007. The rings were replaced by Kawasaki under warranty and therefore this bike is not an oil user as the other “silver frames”. I did an oil change every 5000km and no top up was required between services.

I have also changed the sprockets to gear it for the open road to run lower revs. I changed to a 16 front and 38 back.

It does have a view  small scratches, but overall in very good condition.

Extras: Aluminium bash plate, Crash bars, top box, Givi paniers & frames, sprocket upgrade, new MotoBatt battery, wide foot pegs

Current km: 25904km
Model: 2007
Price: R38k R35k including above extras

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 2,085
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 2,088
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg