Hamba Gahle IanTheTooth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peteb

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
Many of you fellow WD's would have read Ian's posts over the years, and enjoyed his wry wit and simple insights. Lots of you have followed his ride reports, and respected the routes he has opened up with his endevours. Some of you might even have had the bravery to upload the tracks he has shared, and go out to ride them. A few of us have been lucky enough to ride with him over the years. I am one of the lucky ones, and have shared his passion since WFO's in the early '80's, which gives us almost 40 years of riding together. In that time I have also spent more than my fair share of time in his dentist's chair...
Ian and his wife Debbie leave our shores this week to set up a new life with their son in Aus. I know it wasn't an easy decision, selling both their businesses, and many many years of accumulated bike and other stuff to start this new beginning, but being in the same position I would probably do the same. Anyway if anyone ever needs a good dentist or a riding mate in Proserpine on the Gold Coast I know who to call.
This pic below is our last ride together, and the Valley dished up a beaut of a day to commemorate. Hamba gahle Ian, its been a pleasure. All the best for your future.
24oHLjX.jpg