Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Problem with Infant Passport  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Lem

Re: Problem with Infant Passport
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2018, 11:57:28 am »
Dit is obvious dat iemand 'n fout gemaak het hierso. Julle moes die paspoort al twee weke gelede gehad het.

Wat is die moontlikheid dat hulle daai aansoek kan skrap en net weer van voor af begin?

Paarl kantoor is super efficient  :thumleft:

as jy daar by die deur aankom, vra vir die sekuriteit of jy in die kort "afhaal" ry kan staan omrede dit vir jou minderjarige kind is. Dan sal jy vinniger in die gebou inkom.

Faith is not knowing what the future holds, it's knowing who holds the future

Offline Falk

• Bike: BMW F800GS
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2018, 01:49:11 pm »
Dit is obvious dat iemand 'n fout gemaak het hierso. Julle moes die paspoort al twee weke gelede gehad het.

Wat is die moontlikheid dat hulle daai aansoek kan skrap en net weer van voor af begin?

Paarl kantoor is super efficient  :thumleft:

as jy daar by die deur aankom, vra vir die sekuriteit of jy in die kort "afhaal" ry kan staan omrede dit vir jou minderjarige kind is. Dan sal jy vinniger in die gebou inkom.

Ja, hulle het nonsens aangejaag, maar blybaar kan net Hoofkantoor dit regmaak, en net hulle kan skrap ook.
Die probleem is ek kan nie self met iemand daar praat nie, moet die heeltyd deur ons ''hoof'' werk, en hy mail net heeltyd mense met geen terugvoering nie.

Blybaar help dit nie ek gaan na 'n ander kantoor toe nie....

Moerse verstreerend !!!!

Offline tyrebraaier

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2018, 02:37:08 pm »
Het jy unabridged birth certificate(s) vir kids.

Document trail kan help met emergency travel docs maar jy moet confirm of dit gaan aanvaar word as jy op die grens kom.

Var maar paar gevacuumde tjops en twee bottels muscadel "te veel" wat kan gekonfiskeer word...

Offline Falk

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2018, 02:45:28 pm »
Het jy unabridged birth certificate(s) vir kids.

Document trail kan help met emergency travel docs maar jy moet confirm of dit gaan aanvaar word as jy op die grens kom.

Var maar paar gevacuumde tjops en twee bottels muscadel "te veel" wat kan gekonfiskeer word...

Begin nou al daai opsie oorweeg.....

My broer het 'n week na my aansoek gedoen vir sy kinder, hulle nou laat weet hulle is gereed vir kolleksie

F%kk#n Sirkus

Offline Fudmucker

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R80GS
  • Aka "Wrinkled Rocker" in a past life
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2018, 12:42:01 pm »
Get receipts of documents when you hand them in.
Ask for the usual time frame for doing the work.
Write it down.
Get the name and telephone number of the office administrative head where you hand in.
Write it down.
After the time frame is over, call the office head every second day until you get joy.
Write each call date stamp on a list for even higher reference.

Be civil and polite, but get the FULL name of every person you speak to on your call record.
Write it down - ask them to spell it so you can.
If they know that you know who they are, they will do their work.
HEADS ARE AN ADMIRABLE ADDICTION !
Life is far too short to be taken too seriously.
I am far too short to be taken too seriously.

Offline Falk

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2018, 04:22:58 pm »
Write it down.
Get the name and telephone number of the office administrative head where you hand in.
Write it down.
After the time frame is over, call the office head every second day until you get joy.

Be civil and polite, but get the FULL name of every person you speak to on your call record.

I've been at our local office every day since the 30/10/18 and I have spoken to them all.... 
The Office Manager knows me by name, and still nothing has changed !

They say only Head Office can do something about my problem, and after lots of (hour long) calls they also haven't fixed the problem................

Only 2 weeks left, so I guess I'm screwed  >:D >:D >:D

Offline Fudmucker

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R80GS
  • Aka "Wrinkled Rocker" in a past life
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2018, 09:19:01 pm »
Call the Minister...?  :sip:
HEADS ARE AN ADMIRABLE ADDICTION !
Life is far too short to be taken too seriously.
I am far too short to be taken too seriously.

Offline Shaun500

• Bike: Kawasaki KLE 500
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2018, 09:26:21 pm »
In my dealings with Home Affairs I did everything you mentioned. Absolutely nothing works. It's a complete clusterfuck. More than a year later I'm still waiting...Good luck.

Offline Ruff

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2018, 10:33:12 pm »
I applied for my daughter's passport and after 3 months and a million visits to the branch and calls to head office, the system automatically threw out her application. They simply have no idea how their own system works. I had to put in a new application and 4 weeks later I got the notice that I can pick it up.

The purpose of the call center is only to pacify you. Every time I called I was told a different creative lie about how it is nearly done or the problem is at the branch. Forget about escalating it, there are a million other people who has the same problem as you so you must just wait.

Sorry bud, I have little hope that you'll find a solution.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 04:50:36 am by Ruff »

Offline Skaiidawg

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2018, 11:04:34 am »
Write it down.
Write it down.

I've been at our local office every day since the 30/10/18 and I have spoken to them all.... 

They say only Head Office can do something about my problem, and after lots of (hour long) calls they also haven't fixed the problem................

Did you write to those email addresses I gave you?

Try this mobile number Sikhosipi Dlamini - head of passports department ( you have his email address). If you are lucky he might answer 0828069247
Courtesy from Grizz: In this day and age religion is often frowned upon, but I have met some of the most amazing people from various religions over time.
From Buddhists to Sikhs, through Muslims and Christians and everything in between, there are many good people out there and if you do not allow yourself to be swayed by petulant religious opinion, the world is an awesome place with the odd idiot in between trying to make it rubbish for others.

Offline Falk

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2018, 02:02:21 pm »
Write it down.
Write it down.

Did you write to those email addresses I gave you?

Try this mobile number Sikhosipi Dlamini - head of passports department ( you have his email address). If you are lucky he might answer 0828069247

Yes, thank you very much !

He actually phoned my wife back on Tuesday, said he would come back to us, but still waiting.....

Spoke to his secretary via email today, she can't do anything as Mr. Dlamini is out on meetings today and tomorrow .

Hopefully someone will help us sometime

Offline Skaiidawg

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2018, 02:23:03 pm »

He actually phoned my wife back on Tuesday, said he would come back to us, but still waiting.....

Spoke to his secretary via email today, she can't do anything as Mr. Dlamini is out on meetings today and tomorrow .

Good some sort of movement. Keep on trying
Courtesy from Grizz: In this day and age religion is often frowned upon, but I have met some of the most amazing people from various religions over time.
From Buddhists to Sikhs, through Muslims and Christians and everything in between, there are many good people out there and if you do not allow yourself to be swayed by petulant religious opinion, the world is an awesome place with the odd idiot in between trying to make it rubbish for others.

The following users thanked this post: Falk

Offline Falk

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2018, 04:53:41 pm »

Thanks, I won't give up !

Good some sort of movement. Keep on trying

Offline Bike_Buddies

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2018, 08:23:14 am »
Check jou PM

The following users thanked this post: Falk

Offline Falk

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2018, 09:21:55 am »

Offline Falk

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2018, 04:31:51 pm »
Hulle sÍ mos aanhouer wen.......

Nou net die boodskap gekry

"The Passport for 180528, was  handed to dispatch centre this afternoon. It will either be in the office tomorrow afternoon or latest Friday"

Dankie vir almal se hulp, waardeer dit regtig baie !

Kontak my gerus indien iemand weer met so probleem sit, jou local office gaan niks help nie !

Offline Skaiidawg

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2018, 08:52:19 pm »
Hulle sÍ mos aanhouer wen.......

Nou net die boodskap gekry

"The Passport for 180528, was  handed to dispatch centre this afternoon. It will either be in the office tomorrow afternoon or latest Friday"

Dankie vir almal se hulp, waardeer dit regtig baie !

Kontak my gerus indien iemand weer met so probleem sit, jou local office gaan niks help nie !

Bly vir jou.

Vertel bietjie wat het gebeur.

Offline silvrav

• Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2018, 09:42:11 pm »
aaa excellent...now the stress can tone down  :thumleft:

Offline Bike_Buddies

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2018, 07:29:18 am »
Lekkerste  :thumleft: