Anakee wild on the Dakar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad777max

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
So went for a decent technical ride yesterday for a close of contract celebration. First proper offroad excursion with the new wilds i fitted. WOW!! they perform amazing!! halfway through it felt like i had a flat, checked and didn't look like it(checked a couple times more and nothing) did my 10km home, and on tar it sang like the hills were alive with the sound of music. thought it was a bit odd, but i did check and it was not flat. arrived home and found that it was indeed flat. Tyre was still on the bead and the tube did not rip the valve. i was amazed! was not lis to fix the puncture as its normally a massive mission to get the 140 off the rim. Ended up doing it anyway... These anakees are n dream to change, the bead came off quite easy, tyre came off the rim and back on with not too much fuss. My previous back tyre was a Tourance and it was a bitch to change!! so I am from now on a converted Michelin man!