Zooka KLX 150 - advice needed please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I have been looking for a play bike for my wife for a while. Unfortunately she is very vertically challenged so most bikes are just to tall for her, even the TTR230.  Despite all my input she has turned down every bike I've taken her to see just like a female Weaver Bird and a kak nest.

Anyway to cut a long story short, we happened to stop at a bike shop in Bellville on Saturday and she sees this Zooka KLX 150 big wheel pit bike. She sits on it, and declares she is in love and I must buy her this immediately (I Think both feet planted securely on the floor had something to do with it).

I've already been warned off the Orion (thank you) and was wondering if anyone has any experience or thoughts on this little bike. They seem to be fairly well backed up (Big Boy Scooters) and for me the R9500 price tag is a big bonus. If it's an okay bike, I can make my wife and my bank balance very happy at the same time.

Any input will be appreciated. Thank you.