Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Man going through revolving door naked bound to Bangkok... or ride in Thailand  (Read 697 times)

Offline tifua

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • 2008 R1200GSA (Stolen)
So beautiful!! Enjoy the rest of the trip :ricky:

Ri, you should come with on one of these trips next time.
Love your life. Take pictures of everything. Tell people you love them. Talk to random strangers. Do things you're scared to do. So many of us die without remembering all the little moments. Take your life and make it the best story ever.

Offline Ri

• Stray DR Collector
  • Bike: Suzuki DR650
  • DR650 Admirer
So beautiful!! Enjoy the rest of the trip :ricky:

Ri, you should come with on one of these trips next time.

I would love to, especially if the numbers are small as with this group. I'm not fast, and I love to stop for photo's, so less people I inconvenience, less guilty I'll feel.
But first, my leave and pay are dedicated to longish local trip that I've had to postpone from last year. :ricky:
Tales of the Purple Turtles: Ride Reports
PROJECT SAS WILDEHOND III Contributions: R Snyman Capitec Savings Account 1545860511 Balance (2017/12/07): R3005,00 - R1,600 for steel purchase

Offline tifua

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • 2008 R1200GSA (Stolen)
On my trips I arrange the routes with alternatives for everybody. It allows us all tonride at our own pace and if we want to explore or stop we can. End of each day we meet up and we are always in contact via WhatsApp on group chat so we update each other on location and any issues. This trip we just did in Thailand we hardly road together. Each of us wants and gets different things from it and it's a chance to ride in your comfort level and explore. Also let's the guys find their own routes a bit and attractions as long as we end up at hotel end of each day.
Love your life. Take pictures of everything. Tell people you love them. Talk to random strangers. Do things you're scared to do. So many of us die without remembering all the little moments. Take your life and make it the best story ever.

Offline Ri

• Stray DR Collector
  • Bike: Suzuki DR650
  • DR650 Admirer
Sounds like a great way to do a tour :thumleft:
Tales of the Purple Turtles: Ride Reports
PROJECT SAS WILDEHOND III Contributions: R Snyman Capitec Savings Account 1545860511 Balance (2017/12/07): R3005,00 - R1,600 for steel purchase