Man going through revolving door naked bound to Bangkok... or ride in Thailand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tifua

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
End of  long year with many challenges and changes including work, country, divorce. Needed to get away and do some serious riding as i have not had chance to ride for a few months with work. Looked at various options and wanted to ride in Asia so myself, the gf and two friends decided we would ride northern Thailand. Chance to explore the country, get away and most importantly...ride! December is not the easiest time (or cheapest) to book trips but with the gf in Indonesia working her magic and bargain hunting while I worked on the route, it started slowly coming together. Our two friends were not able to commit until 2 weeks before because of the short notice so some of our travel routes would differ. I would also fly onto Jakarta with the gf to spend time there.

Date of departure would be 19 December. We would find bikes when we got there and weather forecasts looked good. So the plan is

- Meet up in OR Tambo, fly to Bangkok
- Explore Bangkok for few days
- Get to Chiang Mai, rent bikes, ride
- Get back to Bangkok for New Years

Attachments

• 20181230_170556.jpg
    20181230_170556.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 364