A Small Consulation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lootch67

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
I tell you, reading all the brilliant ride reports on this site is seriously doing my head in whilst stuck in the British winter. Fortunately we haven't had any rain for about 10 days so on Sunday I could not take it any longer and convinced Maverick (as if he needed any convincing!) to join me in a ride out in a field near my house. The whole are is only about 20ha and it's mostly grass and some seriously slippery mud, but I was hoping that it would be dry seeing that it hasn't rained for quite some time. We had a good ride with some tricky riding through a mini forest (try to avoid the trees whilst slipping on the mud) and even a (very) small river crossing. The last time I was there I turned around at this point as I was on my own. That's the great thing about riding with a mate! Maverick also convinced me to go up and down some rather steep inclines which was great fun, especially coming down as you have very little space to stop.

I do apologise for the poor picture quality. They were taken with our mobile phones which aren't very good at capturing action shots in fading light.

The 2 ATs

DSC00212.jpg

Myself with the bikes

DSC00211.jpg

Maverick

DSC00665.jpg

Maverick going down - this is the one where he managed to stop in time!

DSC00667.jpg

And again

DSC00669.jpg

My turn

DSC00213.jpg

As always these off-road rides really does wonders for the soul. Promise we'll get some better pics next time! Thanks for joining me Maverick!

Latest posts