Share Old pics of you riding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brucet

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
I found some old pictures taken of me during various events. Had forgotten about them. Anyway I thought it would be interesting to see some of your old pictures of you riding and hear a bit of the back ground about them.

This picture was taken during the Carnival Ciy 400 in about 2001 (i think) The picture makes me look like a better rider than I actually am and I probably hit a jump by mistake. :lol8: I took part with my barely run in YZ250 which i had only got after trading in my CR500, about a month before the event. This was probably one of the muddiest events that I ever rode, with most of the track closer to Carnival City under water and some very deep mud.  At one stage I had to get a spectator to winch me out of a mud pit. Route ran from Carnival City to Hiedelberg and back via all sorts of farms. I was one of maybe 15 or so guys to finish and because everyone had given up, I won my class. I think I was probably lost so I couldnt give up.  :lol8:

Attachments

• 20170225_142051.jpg
    20170225_142051.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 447