Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Moto GP video streaming sites?  (Read 406 times)

Offline BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
Moto GP video streaming sites?
« on: March 10, 2019, 02:00:06 pm »
What are the best most affordable sites?
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2  Husky 701 Husky  TE610E  BMW G450X  KTM 250XCW  BMW R100S YAMAHA BWS 

:ricky:

Offline Kamanya

• Global Moderator
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure S
  • Andrew to everyone
Re: Moto GP video streaming sites?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 03:09:26 pm »
Motogp.com

You can watch GP by GP. 10 Euro's per weekend. Wed - Tuesday. Or the whole season for 126 Euros.

Be sure to also buy the Timing Pass. It's only 20 Euro for the season. It has a shit load of data

It is the actual feed that then gets sent around to all the networks. The cool thing is that you can configure it to whatever camera you want to watch.

Very well worth it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 03:10:58 pm by Kamanya »
I wonder where that road goes? And that, has usually made all the difference. Appologies to Mr Frost

You want to have a stable Picture & Video host?

https://secure.smugmug.com/signup.mg?Coupon=7ovFBQhdrwnZw

Offline BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 03:30:42 pm »
Thanks.  :thumleft: Ditched most all of the DSTV Multichoice faarkerz.
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2  Husky 701 Husky  TE610E  BMW G450X  KTM 250XCW  BMW R100S YAMAHA BWS 

:ricky:

Offline Gingerball

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 05:41:54 am »
Also stream via www.motogp.com. Had some issues today before the MotoGP race, but works well otherwise.
Time for an Adventure

Offline OomD

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 06:19:56 am »
+1 for MotoGP's own streaming. Also ditched DSTV a while ago, still have to get F1 sorted though.

Love the different cameras you can select from during the race, even Heli view or on-board cams.

Offline TheBear

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 09:31:24 am »
Would love to ditch DSTV and stream sport, especially MotoGP.  Unfortunately, where I stay, only 4G connection available i.e. very expensive to stream.   :(
.#BRADICAL!

Offline Suzukli DL

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 09:48:24 am »
The kid and wife were watching some kak on the telly last night so I went outside with a beer and my smokes all ready for the GP with my phone and streaming from motogp.com . Could not get it to play, kept on giving me a connection time out error. The whole weekend it worked perfectly, even moto 2 and 3. 

Could it have been that there were too many people watching globally?

Anyway, I got the use of the TV  :biggrin: and enjoyed the GP

Offline Ganjora

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 09:58:28 am »
The kid and wife were watching some kak on the telly last night so I went outside with a beer and my smokes all ready for the GP with my phone and streaming from motogp.com . Could not get it to play, kept on giving me a connection time out error. The whole weekend it worked perfectly, even moto 2 and 3. 

Could it have been that there were too many people watching globally?

Anyway, I got the use of the TV  :biggrin: and enjoyed the GP

had issues like this in the past when streaming BT2 via mobdro.
absolutely no issues yesterday whole day and night.

Offline Kamanya

• Global Moderator
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure S
  • Andrew to everyone
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 10:05:29 am »
Yesterday there were issues. I emailed the support staff this was their reply;

Dear Andrew,

we are experiencing a temporary issue with our service. It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Apologise for any inconveniences caused.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

--
Customer Support
support@motogp.com

They solved it with a minute to spare before the GP race by opening up the stream to non members. It was a log-on issue.

I've been watching the GP's on their site for the last 5 years and this was the first time theirs been a hassle. I think their excellent and great value.

What makes it super cool is the library; you can go watch any GP of any level and the practice days and qualifications right back to the 80's!
I wonder where that road goes? And that, has usually made all the difference. Appologies to Mr Frost

You want to have a stable Picture & Video host?

https://secure.smugmug.com/signup.mg?Coupon=7ovFBQhdrwnZw

Offline Suzukli DL

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2019, 10:29:52 am »
Ah okay.

Thanks. I have no issue with them, just what happened yesterday.
 :thumleft:

Offline HeeBs

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 01:30:23 pm »
And if you want to go the poor man route.

Download a program called Bluestacks, it opens a window on your PC that acts as an Android device. Then add Mobdro to Bluestacks.

Mobdro gives you a whole whack of TV channels. I may or may not have watched the whole GP1,2&3 from channel BT2

:thumleft:

The following users thanked this post: DouglasN

Offline Warren Ellwood

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2019, 12:12:08 pm »
I signed up the full MotoGP video package this year as a result of canning DSTV.

Now that I have it, I think I would get it even if I still had DSTV. The content is 100% worth it for me.

The first races I streamed live on my PC and cast it  to my TV, however I have now found out the MotoGP app is available on my MiBox (which I needed to make my dof smart TV smarter) so now I am really loving it, everything available live as it happens, and if I cant watch live, it all available almost immediately after each race, session, interview or what ever. Also in a very nice format on the MiBox.

"Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, and does it improve on the silence?"