Biker down. That would be me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaybiker

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki Versys
Buds and I went on a tame dirt ride, as we sometimes do on a Wednesday. Heading for the Van Stadens upper dam. I had to take my heavy Pig 'cos the 650's electrics were playing up.
(advice please on the X/Challenge thread)

The gravel was wet, and I was thinking "this is good - no dust",  then all of a sudden I hit the deck, bloody hard. :eek7:

Not too serious, just another scrape on the valve cover which will clean up easily, but both right side indicators moertoe.  (Jughead, if you're reading can you help?)

As for me, I've got a busted clavicle among other knocks and wrenches. It's bloody painful so 'scuse the wobbly typing. The guys managed to heave the bike around and point it the other direction, and I managed to ride home in pain and shame. Not too traumatic in the overall scheme, but telling about it helps to get the shock out of my system.

But I say shame because, worst of all,and I'm not even sure I want to tell about it, but alright. I crapped myself!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

SHUDDUP, IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!  :mad:  :(  ;D  :imaposer: