KTM BRANDED SHIRTS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Would like to get some input from fellow owners Re branded kit . I currently wear a golf shirt under my jacket and it works well ,when asked whats on my wants list for my birthday I mentioned a KTM branded golf shirt , it was agreed and we started looking into the idea . But when we saw the price for a made in China golf shirt ( R890.00)I canned the idea, And started looking into other options . I can get golf-shirts of good quality and then have the logo embroidered onto the shirt , their is a setup cost and then a price per logo . This got me thinking , would their be more owners that would like a branded shirt ( they cater for ladies as well) , looking at other garments available and the idea blossomed ....
Can get a two pocket bush shirt , jeans , soft-shell fleece jacket done with the logo , the jacket could even have a big logo on the back , but that would be an extra charge , I worked out ( excluding shipping ) that a golf shirt would be about R500.00 , JEANS R450.00 , FLEECE JACKET R850.00 , These prices could get better as the volume increases . would be an online order and payment up front if it was to take off.
Now I am aware that their could be trademark infringement and permission to use the logo mite be required, this could be done if their is sufficient interest , If no interest I mite just have some done for myself . The quality of the clothing is very good .
let me know what you think ? 
Ps
bush shirts in black , navy , kaki ,
golf shirt  in black , blue green
jeans , similat to wrangler jeans ( made in Lesotho)
flese jackets , black , grren , orange ( very bright orange  :imaposer:)