Motoz Tractionator King of tyres !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draad

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Thought I share this with you !!

I have +/- 4500 km on a set of Moroz GPS 50/50 with which I toured down 2500 km  to the 1150 bash in Prince Albert in 40 degrees , done some tar, dirt and rain ( Not to lekka on wet tar but which tyre is ) and last weekend proof to me that this is probably the best tyres I have ever used !

All the 1200 Adv panniers packed including the the kitchen zink and cruising down the N2 on my way to the Margate bike fest at a speed of  140 my rear tyre valve broke in half ( ask me later about this ) and I lost all pressure to 0 bar. Bike stable and I slowed down in a safe area. It was 4.30 and Hi Q, Tren Tyre etc in Port Shepston had no interest of assisting me ( Ons gaan nou huis toe en braai type thing  :xxbah: ) I was stranded and decided to cruise on a flat  rear tyre all the way to Margate. Averaging a speed of 60 to 70 km/phour and a final distance of 68 km. The bike was 100 % stable and safe with now swaying at the rear.

Next morning we went to the Wheel Doctors and they fitted a new valve, inflated the tyre and we found the sidewalls with zero damage. Used it all weekend and rode home with no problem and still have the tyre on. I will be removing front and rear to fit metal valve stems and do a proper inspection.
( Will give a further update once we removed the tyre )

I have doubt that this could be done on any other tyre …. just my 2 cents