What a pleasant day out in Gauteng, watchin performing Dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
So before you say it, no I did not take my camera.......... so yes

:sign5: :useless:

But I just had to say thanks guys for a great day out even without a bike!!!!

So in the morning, I quickly did my houshold chores and ducked off at 10:00 to Lanseria area with two lines of directions from Shark...

"just after the Chicken Pie place turn left signposted Mystic Dolphin (sounds like a vibrator) and carry on 7kms till you get there???"

Anyway got to the "Dolphin" to find a Large number of Forum members racing in various classes of the Enduro.... so after giving Groenie in the pits moral support (aka some Zamaleks) we watched the guys struggle over very sharp rocks and hillsides.... it was a very pensive Sharky at the start, quite fun to watch ....

He would have been more pensive if I hadnt found his keys he had dropped in my boot!!!!

Anyway I said goodbye to the boys at lunch and off I toodled to Kyalami to watch Scribble with Jurie and Jacko race in the BMW 800 series (Jurie in the classics) great fun, but not so much for the 800,s as they were a couple of bikes short for there own race, so they had to go out in the BOTT,s slightly intimidating when you have a 1098 thundering down on you  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Anyway a great day out just would have been better on the bike, thanks for the comps Scribble....

Welsh  8) 8)