Ben10 - Fuel range needed for a 3 day solo trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeltonsc

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLE 500
Howzit Guys,

I'm planning to do the Ben10 over 3 days early next year however I don't know the area at all and am wondering how much extra fuel if any I will need.

My main budget will be spent on getting the little KLE ready and new MX boots, tyres, chain, sprockets etc so will be looking for cheap accommodation camp sites etc.

I'm planning to do this trip as cheaply as possible with regards to Camping etc but have no idea of the the routes or availability of fuel.

So if anyone has a route for the Ben 10 that I can import into basecamp/ mapsource I would really appreciate that.

Also my bike can do around 200km between full up's not using reserve, and from what I understand Rhodes has no fuel.

I'm was looking at those proper fuel tanks but this will be a once off trip and probably better to look at fuel bladders as these can be used later in the boat or other bikes? and yes I have thought about coke bottles and old oil containers  :deal: and yes they would probably work but........ if I fall in the middle of nowhere I don't want to lose fuel cause a fire etc as I will be alone on this trip.