who would like to join the Dan's on a 10 day trip? Final trip dates and times!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Or rather, who wants to host the Dan's on a 10 day trip? :pot: :ricky:

MiniDan and myself, ToostokedDan, finds ourselves in the planning department of maps for Africa, as we work towards the common goal of a bike trip over 2 x 5 days.

The idea was ignited by looking at NoneKing's photos, where he brags with his new offroad toy, that 790, over some really nice riding area.

The idea we are playing with at the moment is to trailer to Mpumalanga, or Limpopo or Natal, where ever Canzius lives, and ride there for a day or 2.

Lesotho is also on the cards, and Losoer's help will be called for still.

Michiel Kotze will be visited, but silently and unexpectedly, so he has no chance to make good his getaway. :pot:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

we have dates for the trip, and they'll be as follows;

Leave Mosselbay on Sat. 05/10/2019 to Elliott. So, any dogs that can put us up for this evening?

Sunday 06/10/2019 from Elliott to Himeville, up the pass to Sani Lodge. Will speak to the Dog there bout cost, etc.

Monday, Tuesday, wednesday riding in Lesotho with Thursday the 10/10/2019 seeing us back in Himeville.

Friday 11/10/2019 we leave Himeville for Nelspruit, and will arrange with Chopperpilot for accomodation. :thumleft:

Saturday and Sunday will be spent around Nelspruit, depending on how Noneking's time and availability works out. Will discuss this with him.

Monday 14/10/2019 we leave Noneking's nelspruit and ride to Sidvokodvo in Swaziland [Eswatini]

Tuesday 15/10/2019 is spent riding in Swaziland.

Wednesday 16/10/2019 we leave Sidvokodvo and drive back to Nelspruit.

Thursday 17/10/2019 we drive from Nelspruit to visit Michiel Kotze in the Bloemfontein area.

Friday 18/10/2019 drive from Michiel to Mosselbay.

I will start contacting individuals that can help with advice, accomodation, etc, and also speak to anyone that wants to join on any part of the trip. :ricky:

I am looking forward to doing this trip with my son like I looked forward to getting my first bike.