Attrocious Service - Dont people want business???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yefimovich

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
On Saturday I decided to replace the front tyre on me Xt, I wanted to go to Centurion Yamaha as they give me discount, however I worked a little later than anticipated and decided to go to mean machine in Garfontein road.

I had also recently resold a PC pocketing a decent profit and decided I would buy Pro-taper bars, I would also need to buy the clamps, I wanted some winter gloves and wide footpegs. All in all I wanted to spend about R2800.00, which isn't that much but business none the less.

Anyway, I got to their store at 12h30, to find all the staff outside under a gazebo, the doors open, lights on, other customers browsing accessories. I asked the assistant if the could still fit me a tyre, to which he answered no, which I can understand and then made my way to the accesories to grab the other things I wanted.  I was told the they were closed and I couldnt go further into the store. I knew exactly what I wanted, she wouldnt even have had to assist me! :eek:

I was horrified! I later spoke to Tankgirl who told me she was in meanmachine at after 15H00!

My conclusion was this salesperson thought I was going to waste her time judging me by my scruffy saterday afternoon wear and Dirty Old Xt!

When Times are tough, as they are now, surely we can expect people to explore any and every opportunity to make that sale! Mean Machine wont see me again thats for sure! Lesson learned!