2-stroking Run - Sun 19th, Cpt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spy

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR250
Wow what an awesome ride! :biggrin:

I wasnâ??t expecting 24 bikes to rock-up in the middle of the month, but shot everyone for joining the ride! There were a few strokers missing from the usual gang but some new oneâ??s too. I was shocked to see two RZ500â??s!?! (Apparently thereâ??ll be 4 joining next time!)

So we ended up with 8 screamers on the asphalt, they were ...
2 x RZ500 V4
2 x RD350 YPVS (31K)
2 x TZR250R V-twin (3XV1)
1 x TZR250RE reverse cylinder (3MA)
1 x Aprilia RS250 V-twin
The rest were made up of superbikes, dual-sport and super motards.

The ride started at the waterfront entrance, outside Vespa, over Kloofnek into Camps Bay â?? along Lundudno into Hout Bay â?? over Constantia Neck into â?¦ Constantia â?? through Tokia and over Oue Kaapse Weg into Sun Valley â?? Over Black Hill into Glen Cairne â?? up and down Red Hill and into Simonstown.
We had breakfast and headed on back over Black Hill â?? Oue Kaapâ??s â?? M3 freeway â?? Home!

According to the Kawa636 rider (who couldnâ??t stop laughing about it â?¦) After overtaking him, along Lundudno on me TZR, I took the corner at full throttle and full tilt, â??safelyâ?? past a cyclist â?¦ the cyclist got a wobble and fell off after coming to a stand still!?! Cyclist â?¦ I apologise sincerely, but next time â?¦ Focus! :p

Also got a few complaints about some riders! :bueller:
Passing too close to fellow riders in corners is a NO NO on our rides! Give everyone space guys â?¦ for your safety and thereâ??s. Not all the riders are as skilled and confident as the next â?¦ respect there space and them! Thanks

Thanks to the following members and everyone else â?¦ and keep checking for the next ride!
www.thinkbike.co.za
wilddog.net.za
www.samotardforum.net

Attachments

• rh02.JPG
    rh02.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 290
  • wf01.JPG
    wf01.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 301
  • rh-2s03.JPG
    rh-2s03.JPG