New Clothes for my Baby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cracker

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
After trying hard to destroy my 950 in january, it is well on the way to recovery.

The poor thing has been standing naked in my garage since April, waiting for new clothes. Well, today that happened .................

OBbs5RR.jpg

The shitty cell phone camera doesn't do it justice but this is the best paint job I've ever seen. They look brand new, the colours are a perfect match.

Fuck!!! I can't believe it myself .............. I'm not sure whether they should go back on the bike or get hung on the wall in the bar.

I've used this guy in the past and have always been impressed .............. his work is like art.

A big thank you to the Wild Dog who put me onto Phil at KPD Spraypainting in Muldersdrift some years back. I forget who it was ................  :-[

I was tempted, after the crash, to buy a sticker kit but sanity prevailed. It's not often I get impressed by someone's work but Phil is brilliant.

In fact, bugger the PM shit, here's his number 083 629 4505.

He works on his own now, so dont expect a rush job of any sort. But if you want a job done properly, he's your man.