Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Nasty Austrian🇦🇹 Conquers da 🇺🇸 & 🇨🇦  (Read 42025 times)

Offline Blou Zebu

• Alika voalohoany eto i'Madagasikara
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: Suzuki DR650
  • Justice, mercy and humble obedience.
Re: Nasty Austrian🇦🇹 Conquers da 🇺🇸 & 🇨🇦
« Reply #1300 on: January 22, 2021, 03:56:24 am »
Don't tel me he got banned again!?

I think that there should be a banned list so that we know who has been banned and for how long. Obbvioulsy not to allow us to challenge the wisdom of the mods, just so that we know for how long who will be living a real life outside!
XT 350 STOLEN!!!!
DR650SE 2006 Ek en die Dominee gaan orals!

Let me know if youre ever in Madagascar.
Die paaie is lank, wild en woes!

Offline Bikerboer1973

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Honda XL1000V Varadero
  • Fiets Loos!
« Reply #1301 on: January 22, 2021, 05:30:49 pm »

I think that there should be a banned list so that we know who has been banned and for how long. Obbvioulsy not to allow us to challenge the wisdom of the mods, just so that we know for how long who will be living a real life outside!

Just asked because I saw he was not posting, but if you keep on breaking the rules you must take what comes your way. Real pity as I liked his writing style and ride reports, never read anything ells so don't know what he wrote ells where.

Online big oil

• R&P No posting
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
« Reply #1302 on: February 26, 2021, 03:06:12 pm »
Entry 32 - Big Bear
Star date - 24 August 2018
Distance:  344 miles

After spending 2 weeks in Palm Desert, California, it was clear to me that I was not making very good time and there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell I was going to be able to ride to Alaska.  Why did I spend 2 weeks in Palm Desert?  Several reasons.  1.  A huge portion of Northern California was on fire.  2.  The Mexican restaurant near the hotel was cheap and the food, delicious.  3.  The big bag of marijauna I'd purchased was amazing.  4.  I was enjoying swimming in the hotel pool and relaxing in the hot tub, pretty much stoned the whole time.

I decided to finally leave Palm Desert on 24 August, with zero desire to deal with traffic around Los Angeles.  I plotted a route in the mountains above L.A., through Big Bear, California.  It was a beautiful day of riding, though, the roads were such corkscrew like, I was getting disoriented from going up, down, and around.  There was some smoke in the air from all the wildfires up north.  Unfortunately, and I'm still not certain what happened, all my pics from this riding day were not on my memory card.  I most likely pushed something I shouldn't have or it was simply an anomaly.

Along the route, I saw there was a biker friendly motel in Taft, California.  I stopped there to see how nice the rooms were, a nice Indian Immigrant couple owned the establishment.  I asked the owner's wife where I could smoke my pot, she said no problem, she unlocked the courtyard padlock for me and told me I could smoke down in there.  So, I booked 3 nights and relaxed after a long ride in the mountains along with some smoke in the air.  The couple turned out to be very hospitable during my stay, very friendly people. 

Offline BlueBull2007

• Caribbean
  • Global Moderator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #1303 on: February 26, 2021, 05:50:59 pm »
Keep it coming Big Oil. :thumleft:

Just asked because I saw he was not posting, but if you keep on breaking the rules you must take what comes your way. Real pity as I liked his writing style and ride reports, never read anything ells so don't know what he wrote ells where.

I agree totally. The rules are there only to keep things pleasant for everyone involved.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 05:51:33 pm by BlueBull2007 »
Rally nut. What could possibly go wrong?
Living the Rally Dream - Ride Report
Current bike: KTM 350 EXC   Previous bikes:  2010 WR450F, 2006 KTM450EXC,KTM 450RR, BMW800GS, KTM450EXC, BMW650 GS, BMW650 Dakar, and Honda XR250

The following users thanked this post: big oil