Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Red Bull Romaniacs 2019  (Read 200 times)

Offline JonW

• Hilton Hound
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Boss Hoss (all models)
Red Bull Romaniacs 2019
« on: July 30, 2019, 04:02:47 pm »
Starts at 16h00 today.

Go and watch it here live on Red Bull TV now       https://www.redbull.com/int-en/events/AP-1YA1DHH7W1W11/live/AP-1YN8AUKAH2111

Come on Wadeo, you can do it  :ricky:
How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go?

Offline JonW

• Hilton Hound
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Boss Hoss (all models)
Re: Red Bull Romaniacs 2019
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 05:45:27 pm »
So Wade was doing great in the prologue yesterday, led the race at one stage, but then got a bit jammed up in one of the rock gardens and eventually finished 8th, with Taddy taking the win from Johnny Walker.

Day 2 result saw Graham jarvis coming in first, followed by our own Wade Young 1min12sec back, with Manuel lettenbichler 3rd, a further 50 odd seconds behind Wade.

Great result for Wade, perfectly set up for him to take his second Romaniacs win in a row.
How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go?

Offline wiledog_X

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 08:34:31 am »
Wade Young is out... fractured his foot.   :eek7:

Went into the race today determined to be on the podium contrary to all expectations. It’s with a heavy heart that I have to announce that I will no longer be able to continue racing @redbullromaniacs this year, due to the fractures worsening in my foot and therefore, made a decision based on my overall physical health in preparation for upcoming races. Thank you for everyone’s continuous support and messages. @sherco_racing_factory @redbullza @kennyracing81 @airohelmets @gaerneofficial @scottmotosports @polisportplastics @twin_air @axpracing @galfer_brakes @mac_racing_suspension @pod_active
"What happen!!? Someone set up us the bomb!! We get signal. All your base are belong to us!!!"

Offline Kortbroek

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 12:32:26 pm »
Bummer for Wade.

But Graham Jarvis, 44yo, what a guy. He's probably going to keep kicking ass in hard enduro until he's 80  :imaposer:
- you reckon that thing will pop a wheelie? We're about to find out, SLAP that pig!

The following users thanked this post: wiledog_X