Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: 🇺🇸Michigan🇨🇦Living🇩🇪  (Read 45291 times)

Offline punisher

• Lolly Lickerů i love to lick lollies
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • somph
Re: 🇺🇸Michigan🇨🇦Living🇩🇪
« Reply #1260 on: July 14, 2021, 05:35:47 pm »
jeeeeeeeeez  you met a girllllllllllllll ...........................  you go big boy

i havent met one that i wanted to spend more than two nights with .................................................  orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............................  maybe they didnt wanna stick around  hmmmmmm  :imaposer:
just wanna have fun , and ride ... and ....... ride

Offline big oil

• R&P No posting
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
« Reply #1261 on: July 14, 2021, 11:01:09 pm »
jeeeeeeeeez  you met a girllllllllllllll ...........................  you go big boy

i havent met one that i wanted to spend more than two nights with .................................................  orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............................  maybe they didnt wanna stick around  hmmmmmm  :imaposer:

We may share the same affliction.  :imaposer:

it didn't work out.  Turned out to be a closet alcoholic.  I've been down that path previously so I wished her well.
If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it.  The felon does not fear the police, judge, nor jury.  The felon must be taught to fear his victim.

Offline Tom van Brits

« Reply #1262 on: July 15, 2021, 02:49:51 am »

it didn't work out.  Turned out to be a closet alcoholic.  I've been down that path previously so I wished her well.

Sorry to hear buddy
The longer we are alone the harder it get to fall in that habit and routine of loving someone
I recently folded under a bit of that pressure, Im not used to that routine and sometimes needs a bit more space so I tried to end the relationship but she hung on for dear life and seems we are going to make it
Time will tell

Offline big oil

• R&P No posting
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
« Reply #1263 on: July 15, 2021, 05:39:49 am »

Sorry to hear buddy
The longer we are alone the harder it get to fall in that habit and routine of loving someone
I recently folded under a bit of that pressure, Im not used to that routine and sometimes needs a bit more space so I tried to end the relationship but she hung on for dear life and seems we are going to make it
Time will tell

Thanks, I'm completely over it and learned from the experience.

You're going to land where you're meant to be, relax and enjoy the ride. 

If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it.  The felon does not fear the police, judge, nor jury.  The felon must be taught to fear his victim.