Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Australia.... Not Another one! The Island Saga  (Read 13879 times)

Offline BOZO

• Bike: Yamaha XT 660 Z
  • Eschew obfuscation
Re: Australia.... Not Another one! It’s the catchup thread.
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2019, 09:39:17 pm »
Bozo I enjoy your writing please keep it up. :thumleft:
In case I missed it what kind of work do you do?

Thanks!!. Well, What I'm employed to do and what I actually do are two different things. Which is actually one of the the things that I'm busy writing about. How about i give you a short answer now and a more elaborate story some time later this week?  ;)
I'm in IT, I work with Product Lifecycle Management, CAD and IOT software.
If you had to ask Wonder Woman and the Offspring what I do their standard answer is he is the IT jerk that does computer stuff.
"If you think anyone is sane you just don't know enough about them."— Christopher Moore (Practical Demonkeeping)
1150 GS, 1200 GSA, 125 KX, WR450  (all sold) :(
XT660Z

Offline BOZO

• Eschew obfuscation
« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2019, 09:59:50 pm »
I should be doing a rehearsal upgrade from (software name redacted  ;D )10.1 to 11.0 M010 on our system, but I got distracted as soon as it started copying the data and I saw that it going to take more than an hour. (it’s an ADHD thing)
I decided to rather spend my valuable time writing to you and telling you about the island, its inhabitants and our adventures in exploring and taming the great outback. :bueller:
News is scarce lately to be completely honest, we have started to settle into the doldrums of everyday life, which is vastly different from the doldrums of everyday life that we lived in good old SA.
The Kids have started club cricket and it seems to be going ok.
Trent has picked up a new saying that is starting to chip away at the very sanity of the common inhabitants in our household.
Every now and again he will stroll down the passage (not a very long passage) and say “Good on ya mate” adding variety by adding volume, accents and length.
Spiderpig cottoned onto this and has also tried to do the same thing but he has a “Pirates of the Caribbean” twist on it.
He sounds like an one armed Aussie swashbuckler holding a sword in his teeth begging for pap when he gives a good old “Good on ya maties”. :lol8:
Typically this would blow over in a matter of days, but I can’t help smiling to myself, as we all know that the Aussies are not very good sailors let alone pirates. *
*(I’m no history professor but if I were to string information together from logical findings I suppose I could deduce that fewer boats returned to England from Aussie… that would indicate they were not very good sailors.

In other news.
Wonder Woman and I have started exercising…… yes go back and read that line again. I had to use autocorrect to spell exercise.
I have concluded that the island is out to get me, I mean when we did the Otter trail in February I carried a backpack for a week up and down the 400000000 mountains, bordering on the great seascapes of the Indian Ocean with its majestic cliffs and rocky beaches (how’s that for a sales pitch), my body was strong and my mind was focused, I was Awesome……(actually I nearly died, it was 48km of sheer hell with a view of heaven)
Now, however, on the island, when we go for a run it all starts out ok. And by ok, I mean that my pep talks to myself have worked well, I’m mentally prepared for the physical exertion that I am about to put my body through.  ::)
I keep repeating my mantra to myself “If Bruce Fordyce can do it so can you, you go you good thing!!” and I hum “eye of the tiger” from Rocky.  :eek7:
It’s normally close to the chorus (the first one) things start to go wrong, after a good starting distance to work up a sweat (about 250m) I develop a burning sensation that starts in my calve / calf ??.
This obviously is not a wide spread pain as the total area that this pain has to cover is not really worth mentioning.
People with really small calves will understand what I’m getting at here.
Eventually after pushing through the pain and covering a reasonable distance (another 250m, give or take 150m) this roaming pain moves/jumps to my ass muscle.
If you were out for a stroll and were behind me you would not be blamed into thinking that I looked similar to a cat following a laser light on the path, trying to stand on the red dot. Its not pretty….
Meanwhile Wonder Woman takes all of this in her stride and casually picks up the pace, trying to increase the distance between us, while commenting something along the lines of “stop whining you don’t know pain till you’ve had baby’s ,kids, birth and growing pains”. 
Little does she, and woman in general, understand the pain that men endure quietly before it becomes something, we may need to voice out loud.
By now (another 300m further on) I’m thinking that Bruce Fordyce is insane, and I’m starting to understand why Sylvester Stallone was screaming “AADDRRIIAAANNENEEE” in the move.
We (Rocky and I) clearly had the same roaming pain (I think we are kindred spirits). After that is basically a lottery as to where this pain jumps to, I’ve had it everywhere and no amount of my rubbing can get rid of it.
As you all by now know, I consider myself to be a rare pedigree amongst the Rif-Raff and special attention is somewhat needed or dare I say necessary for my optimal performance in all things.
But like a dog with no voice I need to come up with a better plan to get this much needed attention. While sliding my ass on the footpath with my legs in the air has crossed my mind, I have decided that a more subtle approach is needed. I plan to get close to Wonder Woman and see if the roaming pain jumps onto her.  :deal:
Then when she complains about it I will be the better person (a.k.a the hero) and rub her wherever she wants me to….. then we will see what happens.  :biggrin:
The only problem is keeping up with her after the first 500m……. ( I will let you know how my plan works out) or I’m just going to slide my bum on the path!! And howl at the moon.

"If you think anyone is sane you just don't know enough about them."— Christopher Moore (Practical Demonkeeping)
XT660Z

Offline silvrav

« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2019, 10:27:03 pm »
 :imaposer:  I heard you about this exercise thing....people are to fit over here in the pacific.... and tend want you to join in  :patch:

Offline BOZO

• Eschew obfuscation
« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2019, 12:02:43 am »
Exercise is a killer. 20 years of being a desk jockey just ruins your eyesight and causes your guts to bulge over your belt. The other hidden gem is that, even though your mind is strong it forgets that your joints need a little extra TLC. After taking it slow for a long time I can feel my strength returning. Still cant to a pull-up, but I keep the beer on the floor so the is no need for that anyway. :imaposer:
XT660Z

Offline silvrav

« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2019, 01:38:01 am »
Exercise is a killer. 20 years of being a desk jockey just ruins your eyesight and causes your guts to bulge over your belt. The other hidden gem is that, even though your mind is strong it forgets that your joints need a little extra TLC. After taking it slow for a long time I can feel my strength returning. Still cant to a pull-up, but I keep the beer on the floor so the is no need for that anyway. :imaposer:

oi, just cause you moved to Aus doesnt mean you need to become a savage  :deal: Put the beer in the fridge!

Offline BOZO

• Eschew obfuscation
« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2019, 04:26:20 am »
 :laughing4: :laughing4:
XT660Z

Offline BOZO

• Eschew obfuscation
« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2019, 12:42:36 pm »
And sometimes the all is right in the world. When people try to be difficult and karma comes right back. If I lived in Perth I would be there.

https://amp.9news.com.au/article/bd27da47-565e-435a-a75c-a60d249c7110

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
XT660Z

Offline BigEd

• Bike: NER-A-CAR
  • Panorama, Cape Town
« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2019, 01:30:44 pm »
:eek:
81 XT500 (sold) 82 GPZ550 (sold)
04 XL650V Transalp (sold) 01 XL1000V Varadero (sold)
88 DR750s Dr Big (sold) 01 R1150GS BMW (sold)
84 XT600 Tenere 34L (sold)
?? Trek 6000 flippen martelpyp (current)

Offline Antonie

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2019, 06:52:11 pm »
And sometimes the all is right in the world. When people try to be difficult and karma comes right back. If I lived in Perth I would be there.

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: fancy some feesh

Halfwit

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Offline silvrav

« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2019, 09:36:43 pm »

I'll hop the pond and we meet up in perth  :deal: I wouldn't mind joining the BBQ

Offline BOZO

• Eschew obfuscation
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2019, 01:36:15 am »
October/Novemeber 2016
It’s been some time since I’ve sat in a chair popped my knuckles like a bogan and unleashed my creative cat AKA “monster” on the keyboard..
Unlike Elton John’s fingers floating across the ebony and ivory creating melody’s that are timeless and iconic my news is short to the point and probably quite hard to understand.
So what’s been happening on the island.
Well not too much actually, we (I) are getting accustomed to paying in Aus$, petrol prices that go up and down every day. Accelerating as fast as possible to 60km/h and living the life of the South Africans in a strange land.
I still get news letters from South Africa and I have been watching the #feesmustfall saga with interest. My favourite is "the drop western science and re-evaluate it from an African perspective". That kak just makes me happy to be in Australia.  Yes here we may need to obey the law but at least we don’t have some poephol trying to argue a simple fact that:
1. Hydrogen is the first element on the periodic table.
2. It has an atomic number of 1.
3. It is highly flammable and
4. Is the most common element found in our universe.
Their Perspective would be… eish can’t see it so it can’t be true.
Ag ya whatever……. I just feel sad for the other 99.9999% of students that actually want to study.
I’m playing the stock market :imaposer: demo account only….. (will have to do write up on that as soon as I make any money) think I will call it GIT’s TIPS…
****** Lost all of my fake money with bitcoin*******  No write up**** hangs head in shame..

We went to a footy game.
Sounds boring until you know the history and the rules. I don’t profess to know either so this is my take on it.
Many years ago, before the telephone was invented and an ex-convict that could build boats arrived on the island. There were three Aussies that found an odd shaped coconut while out on a hunting party (aka looking for Shela’s). As they were walking back to their tree house they started to chat about the shape of this particular coconut and ended up sitting around for at least 2 weeks debating if the shape was indeed more circular than egg shaped. As time progressed the discussion grew more intense, and, passers-by would gather and sit around the environmentally friendly, world wildlife fund approved, non-religious, Australian Building Association endorsed, fireplace and listen with mounting interest to this debate.
While people were listening they started to form 3 Camps of Support, Camp 1 called themselves The Swans and they came from a small tropical place that has sun, beaches, palm trees, and even warm weather in the spring and summer called Sydney. Camp 2 called themselves the Bull Dogs and they came from a place where the clouds hang low, it rains consistently, and if the sun comes out the wind blows so hard that you don’t have to be very tall to pick your own coconut. This place is called Melbourne. You say it like this… MEL and Bourne. Like the Bourne identity….not broom, or like some tonsils out there that wear nike’ys and ride bike’ys.
Camp 3 comes from a place that no-one has ever heard of but, I think that’s because nobody likes anybody that comes from there….its called referee… they are the dingo in the dingo ate the baby story. If you don’t know that story then think of them as Renault owners.
Annnnnnnyyyyyyyywwaaaayyyyyyyy……………..
Camp 1 aka the Swans were of the opinion that this coconut was egg-shaped, and they called several witnesses forward to prove factually this was the case. They had their tallest players jump as high as possible into a eucalyptus tree to grab a resting Koala bears testacies and show that the shape was consistent with their standpoint.
Camp 2 aka the Bull Dogs were not familiar with Koala bears in their territory (as koala’s don’t like wet weather) so they got their tallest players and told them to jump has high as they could and grab the testacies of possum playing dead in the roof of their clubhouse to prove that the shape of an egg is actually more circular.
Possums being basically a protected rat in Australia have learned that you can pretty much do whatever you like and you will get a fleet of greenies (Greenpeace volunteers) to pamper you. Koala bears are so bored with eating eucalyptus leaves that they were happy for someone to yank on their balls.
Camp 3 didn’t really care about the shape of the ball but were keen to see what happened when the inevitable fight broke out. (Renault is also scarce here, not even the Aussies want to drive them)

By the end of the second week and numerous visits from the WWF(world wildlife Fund), ABA (Australian Building Association), MFFAVA (Melbourne firefighters and volunteers association) , PPGFTPO (People Giving Permits from The Post Office),and AGBLAOOTFLTABLO (Australian governing body looking after other organizations that feel like they are being left out) the required safe and approved clearing area for the discussion that needed to be quite large was approved. If you were to include the fire break as well, it was, to say the least, a daunting size. It measured approximately 50m from the centre in any direction… Any larger and they would have needed to fill in an additional request and submit it in triplicate to MGKASTIOFSOAUI (Melbourne Grounds Keeping Association Studying The Impact Of Flat Spaces On An Uninhabitable Island).
This singular event of bureaucracy and paperwork was when a peace loving, xxxx drinking, relatively relaxed nation broke custom and let loose on each other.
The 6 people from camp 3 split up and ran in different directions, not unlike spraying snot on a mirror when you sneeze. One of them took the odd shaped coconut from its mantle in the centre of the field and threw it as hard as he could on the floor hoping to break the coconut and put an end to the debate. This coconut did not break…. No no no dear readers, in fact it shot off the ABA approved floor and crashed into the leader of camp 3’s face mercilessly removing 2 teeth,  which he now keeps on a string around his neck and uses as a whistle. In his shrieks of agony the other two camps thought that if they owned the coconut for long enough and ran to the edge of the demarcated discussion area and launched it through one of the 4 poles, that indicate a safe exit area, their argument would be the winning one. Alas the coconut was slippery and difficult to hold so every 10m or so one of the camp members would drop it and pick it up. If a member was too slow he was duly beaten by members of the other camp. One of the members of the swans finally managed to get to within a kickable distance of the exit poles, he took an inordinately long run up and kicked it has hard as he could. It sailed through the air like Joel Stransky’s winning kick back in 95, only not as far and not as high.
This act of aggression, seemed to make one of the members from camp 3 was so angry, that he ran to the centre of the 4 poles and tried to shoot the swans camp member from the hip like Clint Eastwood in a cowboy movie, only he was using pointy fingers and making “pow pow” noises, not real guns like they would in South Africa at a soccer game. As a side note if he had known that shooting from the hip takes years of practice he would have aimed properly. When that had no effect he angrily grabbed two warning flags and waved them around like he was being stung by bees.
While all of this was happening another member from camp 3 on the other side of the field thought it was a signal from a ship bringing more xxxx and decided to copy him.
With the shooting and the flag waving finally done, a member of the MFFAVA on his way to perform an inspection and issue fines to someone, saw the coconut lying outside its allocated area and threw it back into the field. This basically restarted the entire process until the coconut broke.

That is called Aussie Football Rules.
Its all-inclusive and on the weekend of the final they have a public holiday. (these okes love this game here)
To be fair it’s a fantastic game to watch live. You get to see okes donnering each other randomly. Keeping your eye on 6 refs that serve no purpose except to blow the whistle every time someone catches the ball and wave flags at each other is also interesting.
XT660Z

Offline Mr Zog

• Well fuck me, I'm a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda XL500S
  • Without the gutter my mind would be homeless...
« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2019, 02:33:48 am »
October/Novemeber 2016
It’s been some time since I’ve sat in a chair popped my knuckles like a bogan and unleashed my creative cat AKA “monster” on the keyboard..
Unlike Elton John’s fingers floating across the ebony and ivory creating melody’s that are timeless and iconic my news is short to the point and probably quite hard to understand.
So what’s been happening on the island.
Well not too much actually, we (I) are getting accustomed to paying in Aus$, petrol prices that go up and down every day. Accelerating as fast as possible to 60km/h and living the life of the South Africans in a strange land.
I still get news letters from South Africa and I have been watching the #feesmustfall saga with interest. My favourite is "the drop western science and re-evaluate it from an African perspective". That kak just makes me happy to be in Australia.  Yes here we may need to obey the law but at least we don’t have some poephol trying to argue a simple fact that:
1. Hydrogen is the first element on the periodic table.
2. It has an atomic number of 1.
3. It is highly flammable and
4. Is the most common element found in our universe.
Their Perspective would be… eish can’t see it so it can’t be true.
Ag ya whatever……. I just feel sad for the other 99.9999% of students that actually want to study.
I’m playing the stock market :imaposer: demo account only….. (will have to do write up on that as soon as I make any money) think I will call it GIT’s TIPS…
****** Lost all of my fake money with bitcoin*******  No write up**** hangs head in shame..

We went to a footy game.
Sounds boring until you know the history and the rules. I don’t profess to know either so this is my take on it.
Many years ago, before the telephone was invented and an ex-convict that could build boats arrived on the island. There were three Aussies that found an odd shaped coconut while out on a hunting party (aka looking for Shela’s). As they were walking back to their tree house they started to chat about the shape of this particular coconut and ended up sitting around for at least 2 weeks debating if the shape was indeed more circular than egg shaped. As time progressed the discussion grew more intense, and, passers-by would gather and sit around the environmentally friendly, world wildlife fund approved, non-religious, Australian Building Association endorsed, fireplace and listen with mounting interest to this debate.
While people were listening they started to form 3 Camps of Support, Camp 1 called themselves The Swans and they came from a small tropical place that has sun, beaches, palm trees, and even warm weather in the spring and summer called Sydney. Camp 2 called themselves the Bull Dogs and they came from a place where the clouds hang low, it rains consistently, and if the sun comes out the wind blows so hard that you don’t have to be very tall to pick your own coconut. This place is called Melbourne. You say it like this… MEL and Bourne. Like the Bourne identity….not broom, or like some tonsils out there that wear nike’ys and ride bike’ys.
Camp 3 comes from a place that no-one has ever heard of but, I think that’s because nobody likes anybody that comes from there….its called referee… they are the dingo in the dingo ate the baby story. If you don’t know that story then think of them as Renault owners.
Annnnnnnyyyyyyyywwaaaayyyyyyyy……………..
Camp 1 aka the Swans were of the opinion that this coconut was egg-shaped, and they called several witnesses forward to prove factually this was the case. They had their tallest players jump as high as possible into a eucalyptus tree to grab a resting Koala bears testacies and show that the shape was consistent with their standpoint.
Camp 2 aka the Bull Dogs were not familiar with Koala bears in their territory (as koala’s don’t like wet weather) so they got their tallest players and told them to jump has high as they could and grab the testacies of possum playing dead in the roof of their clubhouse to prove that the shape of an egg is actually more circular.
Possums being basically a protected rat in Australia have learned that you can pretty much do whatever you like and you will get a fleet of greenies (Greenpeace volunteers) to pamper you. Koala bears are so bored with eating eucalyptus leaves that they were happy for someone to yank on their balls.
Camp 3 didn’t really care about the shape of the ball but were keen to see what happened when the inevitable fight broke out. (Renault is also scarce here, not even the Aussies want to drive them)

By the end of the second week and numerous visits from the WWF(world wildlife Fund), ABA (Australian Building Association), MFFAVA (Melbourne firefighters and volunteers association) , PPGFTPO (People Giving Permits from The Post Office),and AGBLAOOTFLTABLO (Australian governing body looking after other organizations that feel like they are being left out) the required safe and approved clearing area for the discussion that needed to be quite large was approved. If you were to include the fire break as well, it was, to say the least, a daunting size. It measured approximately 50m from the centre in any direction… Any larger and they would have needed to fill in an additional request and submit it in triplicate to MGKASTIOFSOAUI (Melbourne Grounds Keeping Association Studying The Impact Of Flat Spaces On An Uninhabitable Island).
This singular event of bureaucracy and paperwork was when a peace loving, xxxx drinking, relatively relaxed nation broke custom and let loose on each other.
The 6 people from camp 3 split up and ran in different directions, not unlike spraying snot on a mirror when you sneeze. One of them took the odd shaped coconut from its mantle in the centre of the field and threw it as hard as he could on the floor hoping to break the coconut and put an end to the debate. This coconut did not break…. No no no dear readers, in fact it shot off the ABA approved floor and crashed into the leader of camp 3’s face mercilessly removing 2 teeth,  which he now keeps on a string around his neck and uses as a whistle. In his shrieks of agony the other two camps thought that if they owned the coconut for long enough and ran to the edge of the demarcated discussion area and launched it through one of the 4 poles, that indicate a safe exit area, their argument would be the winning one. Alas the coconut was slippery and difficult to hold so every 10m or so one of the camp members would drop it and pick it up. If a member was too slow he was duly beaten by members of the other camp. One of the members of the swans finally managed to get to within a kickable distance of the exit poles, he took an inordinately long run up and kicked it has hard as he could. It sailed through the air like Joel Stransky’s winning kick back in 95, only not as far and not as high.
This act of aggression, seemed to make one of the members from camp 3 was so angry, that he ran to the centre of the 4 poles and tried to shoot the swans camp member from the hip like Clint Eastwood in a cowboy movie, only he was using pointy fingers and making “pow pow” noises, not real guns like they would in South Africa at a soccer game. As a side note if he had known that shooting from the hip takes years of practice he would have aimed properly. When that had no effect he angrily grabbed two warning flags and waved them around like he was being stung by bees.
While all of this was happening another member from camp 3 on the other side of the field thought it was a signal from a ship bringing more xxxx and decided to copy him.
With the shooting and the flag waving finally done, a member of the MFFAVA on his way to perform an inspection and issue fines to someone, saw the coconut lying outside its allocated area and threw it back into the field. This basically restarted the entire process until the coconut broke.

That is called Aussie Football Rules.
Its all-inclusive and on the weekend of the final they have a public holiday. (these okes love this game here)
To be fair it’s a fantastic game to watch live. You get to see okes donnering each other randomly. Keeping your eye on 6 refs that serve no purpose except to blow the whistle every time someone catches the ball and wave flags at each other is also interesting.

Ah, thanks mate! Now I also unnerstand how the game works. clear as mud  :imaposer: :lol8:
Young enough to know I can, old enough to know I shouldn't, stupid enough to do it anyway.

Offline Oubones

• Bike: BMW F650GS / Dakar
« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2019, 05:45:29 am »
Thanks, you have a way with words that makes me laugh! :thumleft:
Enjoying your stories.
Keep it up.
Dakar 650
SR 500

The following users thanked this post: BOZO

Offline mox

• Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Formerly knows as HONDAKAWA11
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2019, 07:20:06 am »
Thanks for sharing  :spitcoffee:
Klr 650 , Z800 - My blood is green.

Offline BigEd

• Panorama, Cape Town
« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2019, 08:53:38 am »
Farking hilarious! I'm loving this even more...

Apt description of that weird game controlled by bath plugs... :patch:

The following users thanked this post: BOZO

Offline BOZO

• Eschew obfuscation
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2019, 02:09:54 am »
I'm crossing the ditch this week to visit the land of the long white cloud.  :peepwall:
Its going to be interesting as I will be stationed at the UOA doing a hackathon with a group of students.
Unfortunately no time for site seeing or socializing. ( Not that I do that anyway)  ;D
If something interesting happens or I have a WTF moment i will be sure to spend some quality time doing a write to share here.
I have a second explanation of the footy and I think I even share some real facts about how much money the MGC makes.
I will see if i can dig it up and put it here.

In case you were wondering.... Wonder Woman, Trenticles and Spiderpig were so torn up about me leaving this morning that I was lucky I said goodbye last night.
I'm sure that they will realize I'm not there at meal times as I do 90% of the cooking at home.. Now I will spend the week watching the Uber Eats account grow like unwanted weeds in the driveway.
 O0
XT660Z

Offline BigEd

• Panorama, Cape Town
« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2019, 07:07:17 am »
Heh heh...Trenticles ;D

Offline silvrav

« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2019, 02:28:18 am »
I'm crossing the ditch this week to visit the land of the long white cloud.  :peepwall:
Its going to be interesting as I will be stationed at the UOA doing a hackathon with a group of students.
Unfortunately no time for site seeing or socializing. ( Not that I do that anyway)  ;D
If something interesting happens or I have a WTF moment i will be sure to spend some quality time doing a write to share here.
I have a second explanation of the footy and I think I even share some real facts about how much money the MGC makes.
I will see if i can dig it up and put it here.

In case you were wondering.... Wonder Woman, Trenticles and Spiderpig were so torn up about me leaving this morning that I was lucky I said goodbye last night.
I'm sure that they will realize I'm not there at meal times as I do 90% of the cooking at home.. Now I will spend the week watching the Uber Eats account grow like unwanted weeds in the driveway.
 O0

And that's one thing that's kak Expensive over here, assume it's the same in aus? Take out delivery or take away as known in sa. Here your meal can be $30 with delivery in excess of $20, with cheaper food, like KFC, delivery fees can be more expensive then the actually food, and no... Free delivery doesn't exist.

That's one thing we do miss, paying R20 for a R150 or R200 order  :deal:

Offline BOZO

• Eschew obfuscation
« Reply #138 on: September 08, 2019, 05:52:58 am »
Yea it’s actually not to expensive for delivery costs. Especially when you look at what they order. The favourites at the moment are “HSP’s” so the meals is about $30-40 and delivery will be about $5-7.

XT660Z

Offline silvrav

« Reply #139 on: September 08, 2019, 09:03:06 pm »
Yea it’s actually not to expensive for delivery costs. Especially when you look at what they order. The favourites at the moment are “HSP’s” so the meals is about $30-40 and delivery will be about $5-7.

:xxbah: Lucky bastard! Delivery in NZ is expensive.