Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: ****Financing a private deal = HELP****  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Woestersous

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS
  • 1150 GS "Helga" CR250R "Piglet"
Re: ****Financing a private deal = HELP****
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 10:52:22 pm »
I deal with all the banks all the time for work and in imho they are all thieves. Nothing is as it seems, there are always hidden agendas and you cannot believe a word they say. I seldomly get so worked up but they make my blood boil.
I work for a bank, yes we are vitually all the same, I do vehicle and asset finance for a living. You will leave serious skidmarks if you see the kark clients get up to, >250 cases of license fraud last month alone, these are the cases we picked up and only for licenses.  Fraudulent payslips, double discounting of vehicles, the list goes on.
I use to be with Absa, they want the originals to make sure there was no money laundering.  For some or other reason there is often something fishy with bike transactions, don't know why.
I brought this issue up at a national sales confirence last weekend, for the record, Nedbank does not finance private bike deals.
My 5c   :thumleft:

GreenMamba1974

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 10:52:51 am »
BMW Finance..... ABSA are a bunch of c**ts

must heartily agree with Cappie

Offline LouisXander

• Elephant fighter
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
  • Old man with Elephantine motorcycle
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2008, 05:05:26 pm »
 :thumleft: Thanx for the input guys!  :thumleft: Who needs a Broker whilst you have Wilddogs? :peepwall:

Iemas did not get back to me up till now.

However, I have one of approval from BMW finance at prime!! :ricky: :ricky: :ricky: So I'm sorted and me and Sidetrack will see you okes at the Bash!! :ricky: Fcuk,its been for 2 years that I've been threatening to go there and now it will sommer be on a new bike!! :thumleft: :thumleft:

Thanx BMW and especially Bongani who organised this in 2 hours!!! ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 05:05:57 pm by LouisXander »
Don't dress for the ride, dress for the fall!

Offline Swanniebraai

• Grey hound
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
  • Thankfull!
    • SwannieBraai WORSBRAAI
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2008, 08:35:08 pm »
Ja, die Beemer ouens maak dit te maklik om 'n ryding te koop, maar ons laaaaaik dit kwaaaaai!!
Geluk LX! Koop nou net die regte ding, dalk moet jy die WD's se raad vra wat om te koop, al ga jy anyway maak wat jy wil, jy sal baie input kry ek weet! Peace bra!
May the WORS be WITH you!

Offline LouisXander

• Elephant fighter
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2008, 11:24:31 am »
Ja, die Beemer ouens maak dit te maklik om 'n ryding te koop, maar ons laaaaaik dit kwaaaaai!!
Geluk LX! Koop nou net die regte ding, dalk moet jy die WD's se raad vra wat om te koop, al ga jy anyway maak wat jy wil, jy sal baie input kry ek weet! Peace bra!

Ag jaaaaa!!  :ricky: No input toe koop ek hom maar, but that not the point. Guys BMW Finance is the thing. Willem pointed me in that direction. Friday 14h14 fax stuff, 15h34 approved at prime. Now that's service!!!

bongani.msiza@bmwfinance.co.za's the man

Offline 777

• Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 790 Adventure R
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2008, 10:54:18 am »
Guys, just a question on this, i want to buy a bike from a private person, can i go through BMW or do i have to use one of thos loan shark okes?
TS 50- Gave away
RM 125- Not sure where it is.
IT 200- Sold.
XT 550- Sold.
CR 250-Sold. RMX 250-Sold WR 250-Sold. CFR 450x-Sold. CRF 250x-Sold. XT 660R- Sold KTM 690 Enduro- Alfie Cox Special Edition .Honda XR 650L., WR450,  bikes, KTM 500 Six Days and BMW 800GS. KTM 790 R

Offline LouisXander

• Elephant fighter
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2008, 11:35:56 am »

Ag jaaaaa!!  :ricky: No input toe koop ek hom maar, but that not the point. Guys BMW Finance is the thing. Willem pointed me in that direction. Friday 14h14 fax stuff, 15h34 approved at prime. Now that's service!!!

bongani.msiza@bmwfinance.co.za's the man

777, mail Bongani. Ek het my Strom private gekoop teen prima, sonder om te kibbel. They have no sh!t and stupid requests like ABSA!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 11:36:24 am by LouisXander »