Atlantis Sand Faerie Day - BMW MCC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
I never thought that I would ride sand and conquer the sand monster, but wonderful events like these, organized by an unlikely body like the BMW Club (seriously, who rides 1200GSAs on sand!☺) provides the opportunity to push boundaries and gain the self-confidence needed to traverse any terrain on a two-wheeler.

My son Hein, sisters son Kevin and I had sooo much fun riding the dirt bikes all the time that we didn't have time frequenting the tent. We rode into and out of the miergate, and up and down the softest parts of steep dunes where nobody else would go! We felt sorry for the motherships that got stuck in the sand, and stopped to help where we could.

For the selfless sacrifice of people like Neels, Charles, Anne Marie, John and others I am forever thankful. Keep up the good work!

The biggest applause, however, should go to those who dragged the motherships over that first hill Sunday morning. Where you found the energy to run up a sand dune time after time only you know!

Attachments

• 300Desert.png
    300Desert.png
    280.8 KB · Views: 423