*** Sorted *** Advice for a new Lady Rider...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I have a lady friend (I've encouraged her to join the forum) that lives in Cape Town, she's recently learnt to ride and has her learners license..... so she's in the market for a bike.... and I've given her some ideas.......

She indicated that she would be doing some commuting - however she'd also like to explore and do trips around the country - starting off with shorter 1 - 2hr rides initially.

She has indicated that she likes the sound of a DS bike...  :sip: - she's around 1.67m tall...............  :ricky:

Her budget is around R40k ........ what say the collective.... what is available that's decent in the Cape area and would some of those exceptionally kind-hearted WD's be willing to assist her to check out some of the bikes available?

We would also like some of the LADIES on the forum to add their input with regard to a bike and gear.....

(I will get Gail to take over this thread as soon as her membership is approved  :deal: :thumleft:

IF ANYONE HAS A BIKE FOR SALE/AVAILABLE..... post pics and price please...  :peepwall: