Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Who here also has a SCOOTER.  (Read 8580 times)

Offline captain jack

Re: Who here also has a SCOOTER.
« Reply #140 on: February 26, 2020, 08:23:17 pm »
Got my Sym 200 (Jet 14) 3 weeks ago. Amazing scooter with just enough to keep you smiling. Already on 550 km with average fuel consumption of 25km/l up here in Gauteng.

Looking for top box solution. What can you suggest?

The Sym I rented from Madmacs Kawasaki has a Givi topbox on. Big enough for a single helmet. Has bracing pieces that lead under the box that attach next to the rear numberplate light.

Dodgy pic taken at night. If needed I can take more in daylight.

Offline Old Bugger

• Bike: BMW R80GS
  • Silence is better than BULLSH*T
« Reply #141 on: February 26, 2020, 10:09:11 pm »
At the same time, please send some decent pics of the Beetle too  :biggrin:

Offline RTFM

« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2020, 05:31:25 pm »
I'm looking for opinions and advice on a Honda Pantheon Scooter - 2 Stroke.
Anyone with experience?  What do I have to look for when I want to buy??  I'm going to look at one tomorrow.
Anybody got any idea of what they are selling for??
I will only get detail like model, mileage and condition tomorrow

Thanx in advance

Offline RTFM

« Reply #143 on: March 24, 2020, 02:50:42 pm »
So I bought the Honda Pantheon.  125 2-stroke, water cooled.  98 model.  Need a respray, so not that good lookin at the moment.

What a hoot!!  Who would have guessed that a scooter can put a smile on my face.  I weigh a nimble 117kg.  This thing is happy to ride at 75mph on a flat road.  When going up what is probably the steepest incline in Nelspruit (from Nelsvil to Steiltes), it runs at 65mph at the top.  And that incline is long.
I had it looked over by a bike meccie, and had to convince him to return my scooter.  And he was grinning from ear to ear.

So I'm another happy scooter club member...

Offline Tyre kicker

« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2020, 10:07:31 am »
So I bought the Honda Pantheon.  125 2-stroke, water cooled.  98 model.  Need a respray, so not that good lookin at the moment.

What a hoot!!  Who would have guessed that a scooter can put a smile on my face.  I weigh a nimble 117kg.  This thing is happy to ride at 75mph on a flat road.  When going up what is probably the steepest incline in Nelspruit (from Nelsvil to Steiltes), it runs at 65mph at the top.  And that incline is long.
I had it looked over by a bike meccie, and had to convince him to return my scooter.  And he was grinning from ear to ear.

So I'm another happy scooter club member...

Nice bike :thumleft:
It's not the years in your life that count,its the LIFE in your years that count.

The following users thanked this post: RTFM