Some biker rage in Pretoria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eberhard

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Moto Guzzi (all models)
On a local facebook page. I simply cut and pasted. Surely not one of us. Us will never stop in the middle of a road.

Marguerite Twopointzero‎ to Ek is van die Ooste
5 hrs •
My partner got brutally assaulted by a biker this morning on the corner Solomon Mhlangu and Lynwood road. Two bikers. White, one male and one female. The female has reddish/orange shoulder length hair. The man broke his car window, assaulted him, broke his car key and the female stole his phone (as he had a recording of the incident that preceeded the assault).
Neither one of the bikes had number plates. We have several witness statements and cctv video footage. If you have any information available to asssit us in identifying these two criminals, please inbox me as a matter of urgency.

Some of the comments thus far:

Jan Stander What was the cause of the initial altercation?!
Marguerite Twopointzero Jan Stander the biker drove in front of him and he hooted. The biker stopped dead in front of him nearly causing him to make  an accident. This was enough to trigger the assault. The MO suggests that these two have done this before.

Yolandy Gibson I would also want to now? Why hoot when the biker come infront of U or where U speeding and did not want to give the biker space when his flikker was on or where U riding like someone that was drunk because U were busy on the cellphone and went to slow? Reason why I ask this because it happened with me many times, but it was still wrong from both sides.
Marguerite Twopointzero He wasn't speeding or on his phone. Please stop making assumptions and justifying criminal behaviour. Witness statements are clear on what happened. We are looking for information on the two as they stole his phone, made sure he couldn't drive, broke his key and sped away. No plates

Theuns Booyens What type of bike were they, helps with narrowing down the crowd
Jacqueline Van Der Merwe Just stop procreating........overpopulation problem solved

Anybody knows this biker chick? Maybe she can help with kick starting my BSA. Obviously I'll supply the booze.